Chambers, Booker Impress | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers, Booker Impress

What was the habit that Chambers broke? Dropping the ball half the time on easy passes?

I'll tell you the habbit the majority of Dolphins' fans need to break. Stop all the damn negativity, it gets really old around these parts.

Booker is going to be traded. Marty is no longer a Dolphin. Get over it. He isn't going to be on the Dolphins roster this year. If he is is....................

the boys upstairs are stupid, he just isn't 3 million dollars better than the next guy. If they think he is then I have a serious problem with being a Dolphan anymore.

I can only take so much stupidity, and keeping Booker is STUPID!

Hey man, I would like to show you something in the next post

opendoor-1.jpg

Booker is going to be traded. Marty is no longer a Dolphin. Get over it. He isn't going to be on the Dolphins roster this year. If he is is....................

the boys upstairs are stupid, he just isn't 3 million dollars better than the next guy. If they think he is then I have a serious problem with being a Dolphan anymore.

I can only take so much stupidity, and keeping Booker is STUPID!

lmfao!!!

Booker just so happens to be the best Wr on the team for two years running....

The only reason you've herd his name mentioned in trade rumors is because his is mostly salary with hardly a cap hit involved.

Billy fan?
:evil:

lmfao!!!

Booker just so happens to be the best Wr on the team for two years running....

The only reason you've herd his name mentioned in trade rumors is because his is mostly salary with hardly a cap hit involved.

Billy fan?
:evil:

2 years running? You're going to call Booker's 2005 campaign better than Chambers pro bowl season? Please, elborate on that one. I'm very interested to see how you can possibly spin that.

Is it just me? I seen Chambers drop some easy catches in practice.

I don't know, maybe im suffering from all those drops that Chris had last year.

The only stuff I've herd about Chambers (and our entire WR crew for that matter) has been positive. I think this is the year our WRs quit the dropsies habbit and start making plays throughout the entire unit. Watch out for Hagan this year, he's going to make plays.

Believe it or not, the QB can have a lot to do with "dropped" passes. The velocity, spiral, placement, and touch, all greatly affect the ability of the passes to be caught.

Harrington just didn't have "it" which resulted in a lot of drops last year IMO.

Just wait and see, with Green throwing the ball, the receivers will miraculously stop dropping the balls so much.

GO PHINS~!

Believe it or not, the QB can have a lot to do with "dropped" passes. The velocity, spiral, placement, and touch, all greatly affect the ability of the passes to be caught.

Harrington just didn't have "it" which resulted in a lot of drops last year IMO.

Just wait and see, with Green throwing the ball, the receivers will miraculously stop dropping the balls so much.

GO PHINS~!

I played WR in my football career and you are exactly correct. Surtain spin velocities and angles at which the ball meets your hands has a ton to do with how it settles into your posession. Green has an amazing touch and as long as Chambers keeps the ball out of his body, he'll be fine.

GO PHINS~!

Excuses excuses..now Ive heard them all....an NFL WR drops passes because of the spin, spiral, trajectory...what are you nuts?!!!!

Chambers drops passes from all our QB's! Chambers is plain mediocre.

To add to that as well Chambers is still adjusting to a new QB again so you have allow for an adjustment period. Once he gets use to Greens passes and Green gets use to how Cris likes the ball being delivered to him, i suspect there will be improvements.

I played WR in my football career and you are exactly correct. Surtain spin velocities and angles at which the ball meets your hands has a ton to do with how it settles into your posession. Green has an amazing touch and as long as Chambers keeps the ball out of his body, he'll be fine.

Well thats why you didnt go very far in your "football career"...

A WR uses his HANDS to catch the ball. A good WR makes the tough catches.

I can imagine a WR saying to Cam..."But wait, the spin, trajectory, pitch, wasnt perfect coach!" "Thats why I dropped that touchdown pass!"

Duh

I played at QB and TE. Anyone that has ever played at the WR position will know this is true.

Chambers didn't produce last year, and I think he underperformed, but he didn't have much to work with either.

Excuses excuses..now Ive heard them all....an NFL WR drops passes because of the spin, spiral, trajectory...what are you nuts?!!!!

Chambers drops passes from all our QB's! Chambers is plain mediocre.

Not really. Prior to last year Chambers didn't struggle catching the ball. All our WR's last year struggled except Welker and that had a lot to do with the type of passes he was catching. I'm not trying to make excuses for Chambers, and as Aqua can tell you, I have been very vocal about Chambers stinking it up last year, but Harrington didn't throw very good passes and contributed to the low production with the Lions and with the Dolphins.

I played at QB and TE. Anyone that has ever played at the WR position will know this is true.

Chambers didn't produce last year, and I think he underperformed, but he didn't have much to work with either.

You're right, the blame should be carried throughout the entire offense. It wasn't any one persons fault we were 19th, we were all bad and couldn't improved at some point. Ronnie was pretty good, but he could've stayed on the field and he could stop dancing so much. (I know the injury was a fluke, but hypothetically speaking.)

Back
Top Bottom