Chambers in the slot, | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers in the slot,

MDFINFAN said:
I hope not, that would mean you guys had a great year. :shakeno: I don't expect Feeley to have a pro bowl year, but if he's consistent, (if he starts), and keep the chains moving is all I'm asking for. Hit the bomb every once and a while, and hit the reciever in stride and not set the receiver up for a head burst by the D.
oh, you mean like good ole Jay did :eek:
20021015insidekennedy-1.jpg

CirclingWagons said:
oh, you mean like good ole Jay did :eek:
20021015insidekennedy-1.jpg

Exactly, please don't throw like Jay, that's how Chambers got hurt in that Denver game, bad pass and it set up Chambers for no good...and if Jay hits more of his bombs, we would have won a lot more games. Our receivers defintely got behind the defenders a lot.

If Jay could hit one long pass per game we would have been in great shape....I have no doubt that Feeley can do that with ease. At least once a game....

Feeley is also a damn sight more accurate than jay on those quick slants. He will hit CC in the hands, in stride with more regularity than Jay ever could.

CC is going to be D-angerous in the slot. I like this move. Ilikeitalot!

Have you guys ever heard of missmatch?

They're just finding ways to create better matchups.If you guys remember Chambers rookie season in which he had a great deal of success against less talented CB's.

inFINSible said:
If Jay could hit one long pass per game we would have been in great shape....I have no doubt that Feeley can do that with ease. At least once a game....

Feeley is also a damn sight more accurate than jay on those quick slants. He will hit CC in the hands, in stride with more regularity than Jay ever could.

CC is going to be D-angerous in the slot. I like this move. Ilikeitalot!

:shakeno:

Feeley hasn't shown much yet people love to hype him up.If he hasn't really done much in practice than I can't imagine how he will show something come pads.Some of you guys make Feeley sound like he is the new great thing at QB.I'll reserve my judgement on feeley until I actually see him play in the next 2 years.

inFINSible said:
I have actually seen him play.

I know you have and are excited but after every post you make him look like he is the great one.I haven't seen much from him that tells me he is as good as you and some others think of him.

minus said:
I know you have and are excited but after every post you make him look like he is the great one.I haven't seen much from him that tells me he is as good as you and some others think of him.
Sorry minus, I didn't know that being excited about the possibilities that I've seen would upset you....I'll try to keep my opinion in check until you have seen enough of Feeley to make your own.

minus said:

I didn't get that impression from him at all, he wrote what he saw good and bad, then gave his opinion on how he felt Feeley would (could) perform. It's more of an insite on Feeley than I have because I haven't had the opertunity to see the tapes for myself. Maybe if I did I would have a different opinion than inFINS, but until I see him play I'll hold my opinion of him, unlike alot of others who can just tell he's going to be good or bad by QB school. :rolleyes:

fin-atic said:
Just further proof that we are short talented on this team.

i dont see your logic here. we are going to be playing surtain in the slot, does that mean we are short on talent in the secondary then?

The move inside has interesting implications for Chambers' fantasy value. If there's a knock on the talented wideout, it's his lackluster yardage and reception numbers; he averaged just four catches and 60 yards per game last season. If he matches up against nickel corners and safeties in the slot on third down, he may have a chance to increase his opportunities and accrue some yardage after the catch. However, it will obviously take away from his big-play ability on the outside. In either case, the move reeks of desperation on the part of the Dolphins, who will then have to parade one of the above clowns on the outside in critical situations.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-dolphinschambersmovi&prov=fanball&type=lgns

:hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom