Chambers will have...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers will have......

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
a good game now that he has BG throwing him the ball. This guy just needs a Qb to breakout. I havent been this exciting to see our full offense ran in a long time. Hopefully, BG is the starter the rest of the year. If they can do it to Kurt Warner, they can do it to JAY. Lets win now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Denny
a good game now that he has BG throwing him the ball. This guy just needs a Qb to breakout. I havent been this exciting to see our full offense ran in a long time. Hopefully, BG is the starter the rest of the year. If they can do it to Waner, they can do it to JAY. Lets win now.

Oh ye of unfounded faith. You must feel blessed to see your savior play. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Saint Griese has been unable to practice for 6 weeks with a bad toe (no, not the pinky toe you cynic). As a matter of fact, 2 weeks ago he was cleared to run full speed, we all know how fast that is. I hope, for your sake, that Griese has been playing as Miami in Madden 2004 (or ESPN Football, choose your poison), so he can get up to speed on Turners playbook - I read that the 4 wide shotgun "circles" play is a good one. Pray, Pray to St. Jude, the saint of Lost Causes.

T$

I'm kinda 50/50 on a breakout night for 84. They may use alot of dumb offs and short passes to get the feel in for Griese.

Re: Re: Chambers will have......

Originally posted by TeeMoney

Oh ye of unfounded faith. You must feel blessed to see your savior play. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Saint Griese has been unable to practice for 6 weeks with a bad toe (no, not the pinky toe you cynic). As a matter of fact, 2 weeks ago he was cleared to run full speed, we all know how fast that is. I hope, for your sake, that Griese has been playing as Miami in Madden 2004 (or ESPN Football, choose your poison), so he can get up to speed on Turners playbook - I read that the 4 wide shotgun "circles" play is a good one. Pray, Pray to St. Jude, the saint of Lost Causes.

T$

what? you mean to tell me griese isn't a messiah?! but he is the son of the dolphins 2nd greatest QB ever. how can he not be a saint?!

lol i love this conversation. the guy hasn't played a down and he is a savoir!

I hope Chris Chambers has a break out night, but I will not say "He will definitely have a break out/great/100yrd game because BG is the QB".

I agree with you i2panzer

Quit putting words in my mouth. I never called BG a savior. I hope you get paid 250 dollars an hour as defense counsel for JAY. Get over it, the guy is not the answer. I am up for a change like the next guy to get a spark going. Face it, BG has a stronger arm and with time in the system should flourish. I have hope as a Dolphin fan that he does. he is starting Monday, so get over it and support him. Deal with BG as your QB.

Quit putting words in my mouth. I never called BG a savior. I hope you get paid 250 dollars an hour as defense counsel for JAY. Get over it, the guy is not the answer. I am up for a change like the next guy to get a spark going. Face it, BG has a stronger arm and with time in the system should flourish. I have hope as a Dolphin fan that he does. he is starting Monday, so get over it and support him. Deal with BG as your QB.

I'm also all for seeing Brain Griese play, that way we can see if he will be good a qb for the Phins. But don't go out and say that a certain player will have a great/break out game(etc..) just because we have another QB in.

The full offense won't be in. Griese doesn't know it and the only thing the coaches have acknowledged is that rollouts and waggles will be limited b/c of the QB mobility questions. (both JF and BG).

Also most reports from camp were that either JF's arm is stronger or they are even. BG may have had a stronger arm pre-injuries, but he hasn't had astronger arm for the last two years.

In a few years, after your reading comprehension rises above that of a 4th grader, you may come back to my previous post and perhaps, then, the point of the post will wag itself at you like a terrier's tail. Until then, I suggest you withold your premature wrath, or direct it at a more susceptible target.

T$

Teemoney

Are you calling my comprehension 4th Grade? I hope your not. Please enlighten me how your comment "your savior" was not putting words in my mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teemoney
Please enlighten me how your comment "your savior" was not putting words in my mouth.

Since you asked for assistance, politely I might add, I will give you the help you require.

A savior is one that saves you from harm or loss. Lets look at what you posted...

"Chambers will have a good game now that he has BG throwing him the ball"

You are assuming Chambers will not have a good game without Griese- Griese will save him from a poor game.

" This guy just needs a Qb..."

Again, without Griese, Chambers is at a loss.

"I havent been this exciting to see our full offense ran in a long time."

Griese will fulfill your hopes and desires that the Dolphins offense will be run to it's full potential. Who other than it's savior would be capable of doing that which you pray so earnestly for?

"Hopefully, BG is the starter the rest of the year"

And for all eternity, Griese- your savior- will bestow blessings beyond enumeration.

I sincerely hope that helped.

T$

T$,

Interesting prose. I picture you with a red satin smoking jacket and a Meerschaum pipe. Am I close?

So Denny predicted that Chambers will have a good game and he gets hammered for it? Is there some reason he's not entitled to his opinion? If so tell me. He feels with Brian we'll do better, so do I. $ all I detect from you is sarcasm and insults. We don't need you to tell us what a savior is, your the one that introduced that word into the conversation. Maybe you're happy with the current state of the offense and it's beyong your fragile capacity to envision better but some people want more from this passing game and are hopeful Brian can deliver, Are we allowed to hope for better or do you have a problem with that also?

Maybe you're just a Fiedler groupie. Do you have his poster over your bed?

Back
Top Bottom