Chambers will have...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers will have......

Originally posted by BSQX4
So Denny predicted that Chambers will have a good game and he gets hammered for it? Is there some reason he's not entitled to his opinion? If so tell me. He feels with Brian we'll do better, so do I. $ all I detect from you is sarcasm and insults. We don't need you to tell us what a savior is, your the one that introduced that word into the conversation. Maybe you're happy with the current state of the offense and it's beyong your fragile capacity to envision better but some people want more from this passing game and are hopeful Brian can deliver, Are we allowed to hope for better or do you have a problem with that also?

I will not bother with some of the more mundane attacks, but I will point out one simple difference. In one instance the savior has already been deemed, in the other it is a fool's hope. I happen to place my supplication on the organization as a whole. Which, to this point, has obfuscated the dreams of hoisting the Lombardi trophy above Joe Robbie Stadium. I do not lay blame at the feet of Fiedler, nor do I lay sole responsibility of navigating this vessel at Captian Griese's account. Before this team lies hurdles that must be overcome by more than just a Quarterback. Do you not agree?

T$

Ok, the personal crap and sillyness have gone far enough. Back on track people.

Yes, of course, I agree. The O-Line has been less than stellar and Football is won or lost in the trenches. I stuck up for Denny because he has every right to hope that Griese improves this offense, gives it a shot in the arm, a wakeup call, whatever. The Offensive Coach is not without some measure of blame. The recievers haven't been getting much seperation. Special teams have been very average. Mare didn't impress me last week, he only cost us the game! Wannstedts coaching has been very bad at times, overly conservative very boring to watch this offense. From your tone "Captain Griese"etc, why do you dislike Brian?

I do not dislike Brian Griese. I find particularly abhorrent the idea that substituting one quarterback for his athletically-challenged-yet-slightly-more-accurate kin absurd. It sounds harsh, but I find it hard to believe that that the blood boils at the mere mention of the name of Fiedler. He is no godsend, neither is Griese (IMNSHO).

T$

Then you agree there is a problem at QB but your argument is that the Dolphins do not have anyone on the roster to alleviate that problem. Is that what your saying TEEMONEY. If that is the case, and you believe that Fiedler is not a "godsend" as you put it, then why not make a change to a guy that has not yet played one down for the team. Let him play for us before you make a judgement whether or not he is what you call a "savior"

Is somebody in here preppin' for the S.A.T. LOL

Did they rename Pro Player back to Joe Robbie, I missed the ceremony!

Originally posted by Denny
Quit putting words in my mouth. I never called BG a savior. I hope you get paid 250 dollars an hour as defense counsel for JAY. Get over it, the guy is not the answer. I am up for a change like the next guy to get a spark going. Face it, BG has a stronger arm and with time in the system should flourish. I have hope as a Dolphin fan that he does. he is starting Monday, so get over it and support him. Deal with BG as your QB.

you see? this is brain damage at work becuse of politics. it is fans who start controversies. just remember that one. if griese loses a couple of games, just be around to show your ugly mug.

Likewise Finfan, If griese wins be here and show up but dont show your ugly mug.

Back
Top Bottom