Chambers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
theres no ******* way i give chambers up they better not ,i will go o-gun and sam but NO NO NO NO NO chambers i hope there not that stupid!!!!!!!!:fire:

Zachspac54
I totally agree with you man! I love #84!!!!!!!!!
They had better not lose him, He's gold!
:shark:
rick dave wayne
:stooges:

iam telling you guys i have a feeling were getting moss or TO i just dont want to lose 84 oh ya and were going to lose Sam i have the feeling!!!!

As good as Moss is...man Chambers is a Phin and should remain one. We can get a good WR in the draft and maybe add a FA to improve our receiving core that way.

As much as I like Chambers, I would consider that deal. I would imagine that between losing all of them in exchange for Randy, there would be some extra cash freed up to sign an O-lineman. I realize that it would be a one-sided trade (in the Vike's favor), but it would supply us with THE receiver, and (i would imagine)some extra cash to add to the line. If I'm wrong about the extra cash(I'm not a capologist), then perhaps I wouldn't take that trade

it wouldnt take all of them, just a combination
ogun/sam/maybe a pick for moss
would be a steal for us

yea moss and chambers together with Ricky as the ground threat would be pretty intimidating. I know they would be the most used team in madden anyway.

Originally posted by #1NY PhinFan
Keep Fiedler and trade Chambers....that would cause a riot that would revial Overtown.:fire:
You got a point there.:)

All I see is the Vikings calling around to find out what they could get for Moss. My question is how is Moss going to take the news he is being shopped around ? Would you want him in the Viking locker room after this ? If Moss starts pushing at his end the Vikings are about to have a GIANT MESS on their hands that they started!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom