Chargers Also Had Minkah Ahead Of Derwin And Edmunds... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers Also Had Minkah Ahead Of Derwin And Edmunds...

Suck it, Chargers! Most overrated franchise in the league, year after year.

They do less with more every year it seems, going back to 2006. I still can't believe they choked that playoff game away to the Pats.

You are always going to have teams that are going to rate players higher or lower than what our teams rate them take it with a grain of dalt.

At the beginning of the season, I had James really high on my list. By far my top safety choice. But as the season progressed....I became aware of some guy named Mink down at Alabama. As we headed into the draft he shot to the top of my safety list. I saw the interview with Ray Lewis talking about him, figured I better give him a deeper look, and the man jumped off on tape. Unbelievable player. Thrilled the Fins took him. Looking forward to watching him and Reshad work the field together.

I liked Minkah over any other player in the draft for Miami. He was my number one get because of his versatility.
There are ways to scheme around the LBs, and James was a bit too one dimensional. But Minkah can be moved all over the field and excels at so many aspects of the game.
Plus his character, leadership, and prep are second to none. He's the rare player that will have every other player on the field playing better.

Same here as well....and also because it signifies a change in the flawed philosophy of interchangeable safeties and moves TJ down to OLB, hopefully. Reshad Jones can go back to what he does best. We could see a huge year from both our safeties.

Back
Top Bottom