Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?) | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?)

This shows the unfair advantage that the bye is. You catch a team coming off a hard fought emotional win, rested and get blown the **** out. Remember every second round game we lost we got nuked including Marino’s last game

I’m surprised there wasn’t a illegal batting the ball by King. He tried to bat it out of bounds.

It's almost like this game is rigged or something

I really don’t see how anyone can see that defensive holding penalty (that happens on 99% of man coverage) on a failed 3rd down conversion and feel like this nonsense isn’t slanted in the pats direction.

It’s so ****ing tiresome.

Last edited:
This shows the unfair advantage that the bye is. You catch a team coming off a hard fought emotional win, rested and get blown the **** out. Remember every second round game we lost we got nuked including Marino’s last game

That’s why New England can’t win a SB without a bye. Chargers had to fly cross country for the 2nd straight week.

I remember Miami beating Seattle round one and Then eradicated at Jacksonville the next week.

When they beat the colts in ot round one they got shutout in Oakland the next week.

Back
Top Bottom