Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?) | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?)

I think the continued ticky tack calls one way and the non calls the other way eventually demoralize a team and suck away any momentum.
Arrowhead stadium wont be so welcoming

I feel so bad for teams that don't typically play the Patriots. There's so much to prepare for and that still doesn't guarantee anything really. It's even worse when you're playing in their home-cooking stadium.

I think the continued ticky tack calls one way and the non calls the other way eventually demoralize a team and suck away any momentum.
Agreed. You have no chance you’re like what’s the point? Nothing called on New England, everything called on us. Breaks their will

If you squint real hard at the tv can’t you see a dolphin on those white helmets

Even Miami played better than this at New England lol

That's mainly because we KNOW the Patriots. Teams that don't play them normally are going to be wrecked. They do so many things offensively, defensively etc. It's hard to prepare for an entire season let alone a week.

It is the ticky tack calls called one way but not the other and the fact that it seems like the Patriots know every play being called. That goes beyond just good preparation. It is like they were sitting in on pregame preparation by the Chargers.

Chargers had a poor game plan.

That being said, after all the love Richard got for the Dallas D last week does this mean we love Flores?

In the words of don shula...this is the kinda thing you never want to be associated with, we never competed

Back
Top Bottom