Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?) | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?)

No team is that good at home blowing teams out. I still believe their cheating still exists and it'll be found later that they tapped headsets, locker rooms etc.
They never turn the ball over and never get called for flags. They showed a stat since 2000, New England is like plus 180 in turnover differential, the 2nd team was Seattle at +89. That’s insane

Chargers had a poor game plan.

That being said, after all the love Richard got for the Dallas D last week does this mean we love Flores?

Absolutely! They thought playing a soft-zone would confuse Brady, I assume.
Playing zone is the last thing you want to do against Brady. He will absolutely pick you apart especially if he has time.

You need to be up in his receivers faces, disrupting their route and timing forcing Brady to hold on to the ball longer.

I think the continued ticky tack calls one way and the non calls the other way eventually demoralize a team and suck away any momentum.
Arrowhead stadium wont be so welcoming

The Patriots seem to get the benefit of the doubt on a lot of those type of calls that can be called on every play i.e. defensive holding or illegal contact. It's hard enough to get them off the field without them getting those calls.

If the NFL has a Brees v. Brady superbowl in sight i wouldn't put anything past them.

NE has dominated the league so long you would think everyone would know how they operate and they still don't game plan correctly against them. How many times are teams are going to use a zone scheme against Brady? Jesus...

Absolutely! They thought playing a soft-zone would confuse Brady, I assume.
Playing zone is the last thing you want to do against Brady. He will absolutely pick you apart especially if he has time.

You need to be up in his receivers faces, disrupting their route and timing forcing Brady to hold on to the ball longer.
Tennessee did that. Dion Lewis said he even told Tennessee to do that. Said New England folds once you get physical with them.

The Patriots seem to get the benefit of the doubt on a lot of those type of calls that can be called on every play i.e. defensive holding or illegal contact. It's hard enough to get them off the field without them getting those calls.

If the NFL has a Brees v. Brady superbowl in sight i wouldn't put anything past them.
You would think New Orleans would handle New England easily in a Sb in a dome. But I thought the 2001 rams would handle New England easily too

I'm not even watching the game anymore I turned on one of my favorite shows the Haves and the Have Nots there's more action in this show than Chargers are putting up.

They never turn the ball over and never get called for flags. They showed a stat since 2000, New England is like plus 180 in turnover differential, the 2nd team was Seattle at +89. That’s insane

It's frustrating because as Dolphins fans we watch them a lot and we've seen enough to know they're not that "clean" But yet, year after year, they hardly get called for any of it. While their opponents routinely get the flags.

You would think New Orleans would handle New England easily in a Sb in a dome. But I thought the 2001 rams would handle New England easily too

Well they stole the Rams first 20 scripted plays and capitalized on it. Hopefully the Saints aren't that stupid. Kamara would keep Belichick up at night.

Tennessee did that. Dion Lewis said he even told Tennessee to do that. Said New England folds once you get physical with them.

It's the ONLY way to play them defensively.
I also have to admit that you need the personnel to do it.

The Charges look very soft and vanilla on defense. They don't look like they have any guys on that side of the ball that can get physical.

I'm watching Edlemen routinely manhandle guys(Yes! Two tacklers) in their secondary. That's Brady's go-to receiver and you cannot allow that.

It's the ONLY way to play them defensively.
I also have to admit that you need the personnel to do it.

The Charges look very soft and vanilla on defense. They don't look like they have any guys on that side of the ball that can get physical.

I'm watching Edlemen routinely manhandle guys(Yes! Two tacklers) in their secondary.
Chargers definitely not looking like well rounded talented team.

Back
Top Bottom