Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?) | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?)

The Pats are still good on the road, but they are unbeatable at home. They are a completely different team at home. They won't look this dominant against the Chiefs unless they play like absolute **** at home. My money is still on the Chiefs.

The secret to beating the Pats is, and always has been, pressuring Brady. The strength of the Chargers defense is rushing the passer. Given those two facts, this game was lost 100% by poor coaching. You don’t scheme out your best players against the Pats.

Tired of hearing how good Rivers is. Any pressure at all and he folds like a cheap suit...just throws away the football.

Same pattern in every Pats game....now the refs will call penalties on the Pats because the game is already decided.

Flowers hit Rivers low early in the game and it was ignored. But they’ll call it at 38-7 when it has no impact.

The secret to beating the Pats is, and always has been, pressuring Brady. The strength of the Chargers defense is rushing the passer. Given those two facts, this game was lost 100% by poor coaching. You don’t scheme out your best players against the Pats.

Why the Bolts decided to employ the wide 9 today baffles me

Well let’s not forget both Joseph and Burke were able to keep Rivers in check. No big feat. You know what’s worse than having no QB? Getting a high pick and being saddled with a Stafford or Rivers for years. You seem to have a shot but never really do.

Stopped watching, at the gym.

I guess it would have been Dolphins-esque for us to hire him right after the Chargers blew them out lol. I guess this will at least make people feel a little better around here about Flores.

Well let’s not forget both Joseph and Burke were able to keep Rivers in check. No big feat. You know what’s worse than having no QB? Getting a high pick and being saddled with a Stafford or Rivers for years. You seem to have a shot but never really do.

Stopped watching, at the gym.
Some truth there. Rivers=overrated

the TV commentary must influence the coaches red flag decisions

why else would you red flag when the Charger recovered the fumble?

Love the Chargers running the ball here. Just put in the backups.

Back
Top Bottom