Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?) | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?)

LOL at Pouncey blocking no one on 3rd and long.

Hope Andy Reid has his Chiefs ready next week. They will have a much better chance playing in Arrowhead. They should have beat the Patriots earlier this season in fauxboro. I think they finish the job this time.

The Chargers have one of the best D-lines. Why would not play aggressive? I don't get it.

They do? Anyway playing that soft zone behind that D-line is the problem.
They're giving Brady non-contested throws to spots on the field with the nearest defender 2-3 yards behind the target.
They're betting Brady isn't accurant enough and/or would recognize the holes soon enough to make those throws.

They're scouting, game planning people need to be fired. That's ridiculous!

The Chargers have one of the best D-lines. Why would not play aggressive? I don't get it.

Exactly correct. They’ve basically game-planned their two best players out of the game. Ingram and Bosa are useless if you’re going to play soft zone against Brady.

I didn't realize how small the Charges DEs were. Yikes! That's not going to work against NEs massive tackles.

They do? Anyway playing that soft zone behind that D-line is the problem.
They're giving Brady non-contested throws to spots on the field with the nearest defender 2-3 yards behind the target.
They're betting Brady isn't accurant enough and/or would recognize the holes soon enough to make those throws.

They're scouting, game planning people need to be fired. That's ridiculous!

That's my point. You have an aggressive pass rush and you scheme out your best players upfront by use a soft zone scheme. Horrendous game planning.

Thank goodness the charger DC isn't on our head coach list..this D is bad.

Hope Andy Reid has his Chiefs ready next week. They will have a much better chance playing in Arrowhead. They should have beat the Patriots earlier this season in fauxboro. I think they finish the job this time.

If their D can play like it did against the Colts they should deliver.

Back
Top Bottom