Chargers & Giants To Complete Deal By Friday! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers & Giants To Complete Deal By Friday!

Well, these rumors have been shot down by Lenny P on ESPN today. Lenny P said that someone from the NFL informed Archie that the Chargers have informed the NFL that they will be taking Eli Manning.

Looks like Eli better learn to love Marty Ball!

:roflmao:

baalworship said:
Well, these rumors have been shot down by Lenny P on ESPN today. Lenny P said that someone from the NFL informed Archie that the Chargers have informed the NFL that they will be taking Eli Manning.

Looks like Eli better learn to love Marty Ball!

:roflmao:

I think he wont mind too much if the Chargers can grab Mike Williams in the Suplemental Draft.

Like I said Manning, Williams and LT. They pretty much can grow old together.

Kiper Jr. just said on ESPN that the deal had a sticking point. That the Giants do not want to give up their number 2 this year because its a high pick.

If that is holding the Giants up, they're idiots. Moving up to #1 is costly, and they shouldn't have even tried it if it were an, "I don't wanna pay a lot for this QB" situation. Pony up like the Falcons did, or be satisfied with what you can get at #4.

I think with all the Manning talk about not wanting to go to SD , the Giants are playing hard ball.

Back
Top Bottom