Chargers Open up -16.5 Favorites at Miami. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers Open up -16.5 Favorites at Miami.

Damn Chargers should have won today. Another choke job by Rivers and that team.

Rivers is going to eat this secondary alive. Maybe we actually score a couple of td's this week though, wouldnt that be nice?

woohoo....must be getting better. The spread tightens to under 3 scores!!!

That doesn’t seem like enough. The chargers should be able to score at will and Flores will keep feeding Ballage bc of the incriminating photos he has. But for some reason the dolphins do have Rivers/sd-la’s number.

we might have a hard time losing this game. They are traveling across country and we seem to always beat them.

we might have a hard time losing this game. They are traveling across country and we seem to always beat them.
Heard the same comments about the Pats coming to Miami, that didn't end well. I think it's safe to toss out any past head to head comparisons this season. This Dolphins team may be the worst team to ever step onto an NFL field.

Heard the same comments about the Pats coming to Miami, that didn't end well. I think it's safe to toss out any past head to head comparisons this season. This Dolphins team may be the worst team to ever step onto an NFL field.
I dont know man, I think this years team is better than our 07 team. We'll see at the end of the season I guess.

I dont know man, I think this years team is better than our 07 team. We'll see at the end of the season I guess.

It’s not even close to as good as the 07 team. 07 team had a -94 point diffential through the first 11 games (0-11). This team has a -117 through 3 games. The 07 team was competitive and just had some tough, close losses.

Back
Top Bottom