Charles Harris progress | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris progress

Charles Harris showed last night why I felt he has the potential to bust. He was swallowed up in the run game, never able to set the edge. He still hasn’t learned to locate the ball carrier with any kind of consistency. He often is engulfed by the offensive linemen. He’s very easily swept away from the direction of the ball. This is very concerning. I’ve read a lot about Harris, I understand he has potential and know all about how hard he works at his craft. But let’s face it, so far the kid doesn’t have any clue against bigger, stronger players he’s facing in the NFL. He’s made some plays, but, he’s been mostly a non factor.

Charles Harris showed last night why I felt he has the potential to bust. He was swallowed up in the run game, never able to set the edge. He still hasn’t learned to locate the ball carrier with any kind of consistency. He often is engulfed by the offensive linemen. He’s very easily swept away from the direction of the ball. This is very concerning. I’ve read a lot about Harris, I understand he has potential and know all about how hard he works at his craft. But let’s face it, so far the kid doesn’t have any clue against bigger, stronger players he’s facing in the NFL. He’s made some plays, but, he’s been mostly a non factor.
Yet the guy in your avatar is the same way..Very inconsistent in the run game too.

Yet the guy in your avatar is the same way..Very inconsistent in the run game too.
I agree, Wake has also been inconsistent. Up until last night the run defense was stout. The Raven played a lot of, 2 tackles to Wakes side and used the TE over Harris and they just jammed the ball down the Dolphins throat. There were more than a few times where the RB also over powered tacklers for more yardage. It was tough to watch. Harris got an education last night on what’s to come if he’s ever to be an every down DE.

Back
Top Bottom