Charlie Whitehurste | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charlie Whitehurste

finfan54 said:
And you have decided that Cutler is a franchise type QB? This is what I do not like about Cutler, that everyone thinks he is great before he has really proven anything at another level yet he is considered to be so.
then you must not like ANY player in the draft. you must hate the draft.

Phinphanatic13 said:
Words cannot express how much i can't stand Whitehurst. He's a baby, self centered, dumb, and damaged goods (shoulder). Granted I am a South Carolina fan so I am somewhat biased but he did not get any better in college. His best year was his sophmore year and then he followed with more INT's than TD's his junior year. Then they revamped the offense before his senior year to emphasize the run more. What does that tell you?

Gee, Tell us how you really feel! :tantrum: :D

finfan54 said:
And you have decided that Cutler is a franchise type QB? This is what I do not like about Cutler, that everyone thinks he is great before he has really proven anything at another level yet he is considered to be so.
That is a HUGE generalization that could fit any player in the draft.

Danny said:
I'm with you in that he needs a chance....he can make all the trows and just needs consistency.....here he'd have a good running game and some good WR's to work with plus an improving o-line....I think he could be a good QB for us.

Ozzy rules!!

The common denominator in who we draft at QB is COACHING! Saban and his crew may could make Whithurst a superstar when another staff may make Cutler just average.

Finsfan79 said:
more INTs then TD's in colledge should say it all.

that doesnt mean anything.... marino had more ints than TD in college his senior year i believe... i think he turned out to be a decent QB dont you think????:D

If Cutler isn't available Whitehurst is my 2nd choice. He should be available in RD 3

Back
Top Bottom