Chase Young declares | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chase Young declares

He can't go any higher than he might go this season...

Hit while the iron is hot...Leatherwood rolled the dice on Tua coming back, I guess. I could see him being the second tackle taken.

Well there's a shocker.... did anyone seriously buy the nonsense about him returning prior to the playoff game ?

Well there's a shocker.... did anyone seriously buy the nonsense about him returning prior to the playoff game ?
Chase had that reporter on a string but possibly Chase May have distracted himself before the game he didn’t look that great

wow all the work we did for this draft, and its sucking lol. No Leatherwood, probably no Tua, Burrow is out of reach. I personally think Young is overrated. Just wait, Thomas and Love will stay another year too lol

He can't go any higher than he might go this season...

Hit while the iron is hot...Leatherwood rolled the dice on Tua coming back, I guess. I could see him being the second tackle taken.

Leatherwood is a idiot. Should have gone for the NFL payday.

wow all the work we did for this draft, and its sucking lol. No Leatherwood, probably no Tua, Burrow is out of reach. I personally think Young is overrated. Just wait, Thomas and Love will stay another year too lol

Love has already declared and Thomas sat out their bowl game.

I don't believe in C.Young at the next level!

Chase had that reporter on a string but possibly Chase May have distracted himself before the game he didn’t look that great

It’s amazing to me how fans can’t see the impact Chase Young has overall and had in that Clemson game. Simpletons look at the stats and draw blanket conclusions.

Clemson had a great game plan for ensuring Chase Young didn’t dominate and they executed it quite well. Because they have a great coaching staff and great players.

But the key thing being overlooked is that they had to game plan and change their offense because of Chase Young. That’s called being a major factor and having a major impact.

Clemson had to run plays to get the ball out quickly. They had to run their QB a lot more than they normally would want to — which opened him up to hits. Their guards peeled off to help. They sent the RB and TE to help.

Chase drew a ton of attention that opened up opportunities for his teammates to capitalize. The sack Baron Browning had can be largely attributed to Chase Young. Go watch the play and you’ll see why.

Clemson’s offense was slowed for a large portion of that game. A lot of it had to do with how they had to alter their offense to account for Chase Young. So while he didn’t have a sack (was close many, many times) or many tackles, he had a profound impact on the game.

Same is true of the previous games against Wisconsin and Michigan. Those teams changed their offensive game plans to try to ensure Chase Young didn’t dominate as he had been earlier in the season. Wisconsin certainly learned their lesson from the 1st game and didn’t let it happen again, which clearly allowed Chase’s teammates to step up.

That‘s what a lot of fans don’t seem to understand about defensive players like him.

It’s amazing to me how fans can’t see the impact Chase Young has overall and had in that Clemson game. Simpletons look at the stats and draw blanket conclusions.

Clemson had a great game plan for ensuring Chase Young didn’t dominate and they executed it quite well. Because they have a great coaching staff and great players.

But the key thing being overlooked is that they had to game plan and change their offense because of Chase Young. That’s called being a major factor and having a major impact.

Clemson had to run plays to get the ball out quickly. They had to run their QB a lot more than they normally would want to — which opened him up to hits. Their guards peeled off to help. They sent the RB and TE to help.

Chase drew a ton of attention that opened up opportunities for his teammates to capitalize. The sack Baron Browning had can be largely attributed to Chase Young. Go watch the play and you’ll see why.

Clemson’s offense was slowed for a large portion of that game. A lot of it had to do with how they had to alter their offense to account for Chase Young. So while he didn’t have a sack (was close many, many times) or many tackles, he had a profound impact on the game.

Same is true of the previous games against Wisconsin and Michigan. Those teams changed their offensive game plans to try to ensure Chase Young didn’t dominate as he had been earlier in the season. Wisconsin certainly learned their lesson from the 1st game and didn’t let it happen again, which clearly allowed Chase’s teammates to step up.

That‘s what a lot of fans don’t seem to understand about defensive players like him.
He looked to run out of gas in the 2nd half

Chase young with his cut-off jersey showing off his mid-drift and his blond locks is kind of a funny - is he showing off for the girls or the boy's.....

No that I care, just a bit weird, will the NFL let him cut his jersey

Does he putt from the ruff.....

I watched him the entire game. He was the typical monotone self. When Browning crashed the quarterback it was simply a different level of explosiveness. In fact it was obvious upon the second step. Young times the snap well but his next few steps aren't very special. That's why it will be interesting to see how he tests in drills like the vertical jump.

Lawrence Taylor and Hugh Green didn't need all of those excuses. They defiantly got to the outside shoulder and combined power, speed and athletic arrogance. There is no comparison between Chase Young and prospects like that.

I would be betraying probability if I declared a very high draft pick would be a bust or semi-bust. I prefer the odds in my favor...very good but not great.

Mostly I'm thrilled he turned pro so I don't have to read 500 related threads again next season. Watching Wyatt Davis is a heck of a lot more interesting and enjoyable than watching Chase Young.

More likely to be a bust or maybe average at the NFL level than he is to be a genuine stud.

Back
Top Bottom