Chase Young with 1st pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chase Young with 1st pick

Chase Young is a generational player and looks to be the safest pick in the entire draft. I would be all good with that pick (must use other 2 #1s to move up and get Burrow/Tua). I would love to see Young opposite Taco. Would love nothing more than to see a ferocious defense here in Miami once again under a defensive coach. His jersey would be mine if drafted!!! The second round picks for lineman?

Chase Young will 100% be the #1 player in the NFL draft. Anyone who disagrees has obviously not seen him play. The question is will Miami pick first. I still say yes.

For all the Chase Young fanboys, Myles Garrett is having a defensive player of the year type season. 10 sacks through 7 games. Similiar to what Chase Young is doing at OSU. Garrett is on a 2-5 team because his QB is more concerned with commercials than leading the league in INTs. The point is that a DE that is having an incredible year doesnt move the needle that much when the QB is playing like ass. A QB that is having an incredible season takes you to the playoffs and beyond. We need the QB first and foremost.

im not saying DE arent needed because they certainly are but its not gonna move the needle more than a QB (especially on this team). Feel like this should be common sense but maybe not.

You say there's no can't miss QB's in this draft...yet Young is a can't miss DE?...How do you know?..He isn't Reggie White or Bruce Smith..hell,he isn't one of the Bosa boys...
You go with safe....I'll shot for greatness,thank you..

Most every draft expert I've seen considers Young to be the best prospect in the draft. And I know OSU fans who say Young is better than both Bosas.

I'll shoot for greatness too and take the player most consider the best in the draft and take TWO chances at a qb instead of ONE.

Most every draft expert I've seen considers Young to be the best prospect in the draft. And I know OSU fans who say Young is better than both Bosas.

I'll shoot for greatness too and take the player most consider the best in the draft and take TWO chances at a qb instead of ONE.
And that's how Miami has been doing it for the last two decades...working out great...same as taking a LT over a QB..

You say there's no can't miss QB's in this draft...yet Young is a can't miss DE?...How do you know?..He isn't Reggie White or Bruce Smith..hell,he isn't one of the Bosa boys...
You go with safe....I'll shot for greatness,thank you..

He’s better than Joey. You can’t really compare him to Nick because Nick had the injuries and played some DT as well. But he’s going to shatter every TOSU record and maybe be a Heisman finalists. I’m not saying draft him but I’m tired of the nonsense that we don’t know he’s good or the BS from twitter scouts that he’s just a pass rusher. He a freaking animal but I’d prefer a QB.

He’s better than Joey. You can’t really compare him to Nick because Nick had the injuries and played some DT as well. But he’s going to shatter every TOSU record and maybe be a Heisman finalists. I’m not saying draft him but I’m tired of the nonsense that we don’t know he’s good or the BS from twitter scouts that he’s just a pass rusher. He a freaking animal but I’d prefer a QB.
I'm ok with that response...my thing is ,he's not a can't miss prospect...nobody is....he has just as much chance to bust as a QB..
but if Young IS great..well you have a very good defense...but if said QB IS great,then you have a chance at something much greater...
Great DE's are easier to find ,than great QB's...

We should draft TWO QBs instead of ONE. What is so hard to understand about that? You're doubling your chances instead of counting on any ONE prospect who isn't considered a generational talent. And you get probably the best player in the draft in Young to boot.

You don't have to draft a qb with your first pick to find that franchise guy. Almost every elite qb in the league WASN'T A NUMBER ONE PICK.

I'm in on Young and will take a QB at pick 1b. Much more of a can't miss than any QB in the draft, including Tua.

And I know a sports Journalist who's spoken to several Pro Scouts, Who've all said the Bosa Brothers are better than Young.

I just want to know who (WHO) here

is the Amazing Kreskin of the draft??? :lol:

Peeps yap and battle like they really know ****!

NO YOU DON'T!

:lol:

It’s pretty clear who it’s NOT.

Gonna cost you a $100 bill to tell you who it is though.

BTW I'd compare my "draft record" to anyone because

I don't have one!

I'm going out on a limb this year and totally

horny for Humphrey!

Back
Top Bottom