Chase Young with 1st pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chase Young with 1st pick

Most every draft expert I've seen considers Young to be the best prospect in the draft. And I know OSU fans who say Young is better than both Bosas.

I'll shoot for greatness too and take the player most consider the best in the draft and take TWO chances at a qb instead of ONE.

I’ll take nick please and thank you. Guys only a league mvp candidate already as a rookie

As somebody who absolutely believes Rosen can be a solid starting QB in the right situation, having the #1 overall pick and passing on QB1 is just asanine.

And I know a sports Journalist who's spoken to several Pro Scouts, Who've all said the Bosa Brothers are better than Young.

Not much distinction anymore between pro scouts and sports journalists - they just swap back and forth nowadays.

Then they grow up and become GM’s.

For all the Chase Young fanboys, Myles Garrett is having a defensive player of the year type season. 10 sacks through 7 games. Similiar to what Chase Young is doing at OSU. Garrett is on a 2-5 team because his QB is more concerned with commercials than leading the league in INTs. The point is that a DE that is having an incredible year doesnt move the needle that much when the QB is playing like ***.

You conveniently use the example that fits your argument. But what about the counter argument?

Look what Nick Bosa has done for the 49ers defense. He's on track for rookie of the year and even possibly DPOY. He's been that impactful.

The Niners don't exactly have Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers playing for them.

IMO, an argument can easily be made for piecing together a good-to-great defensive line if a franchise QB isn't available to you. Look what the 2007/08 Giants did to the undefeated Brady-led Patriots. Look what the 49ers defense is doing this season.

He’s better than Joey. You can’t really compare him to Nick because Nick had the injuries and played some DT as well. But he’s going to shatter every TOSU record and maybe be a Heisman finalists. I’m not saying draft him but I’m tired of the nonsense that we don’t know he’s good or the BS from twitter scouts that he’s just a pass rusher. He a freaking animal but I’d prefer a QB.

I posted an article a while back that postulated CY2 possibly developing into a better player than either Bosa.

All I know is Ohio State has been churning out impactful DE's lately. Odds are good that Chase Young is yet another really good one.

I posted an article a while back that postulated CY2 possibly developing into a better player than either Bosa.

All I know is Ohio State has been churning out impactful DE's lately. Odds are good that Chase Young is yet another really good one.

Better than nick? Not a sword I’d die on.

Better than nick? Not a sword I’d die on.

Not saying it'll be truth. Just saying that there are those out there that believe it's possible.

I love all three players.

Here are some articles/comparisons below. Just some opinions, like all of us have.

Rumor has it Young is not juicing and
unlike the Bosa or Matthews clan
can pass a piss test all day long!

True Story!

:lol:

Rumor has it Young is not juicing and
unlike the Bosa or Matthews clan
can pass a piss test all day long!

True Story!

Whether they can pass the piss test or not should be irrelevant for Grier.

He just needs to stop drafting players that have to sit down to take it.

Back
Top Bottom