Chiefs forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs forum

Finsational

Displaced Finatic
Club Member
Reaction score
They seems pretty confident they will beat us ( I suppose they should ) but some are on the fence. Most expect a 1 TD game. The one character they have has to be the most foul mouthed person I've ever seen on a forum. He insults the Fins and his own forum members equally. Ridiculous post count too. 12,878 average posts per year. Makes EasyRider seem like a Sunday school teacher.

1698943314089.png

They seems pretty confident they will beat us ( I supposed they should ) but some are on the fence. Most expect a 1 TD game. The one character they have has to be the most foul mouthed person I've ever seen on a forum. He insults the Fins and his own forum members equally. Ridiculous post count too. 12,878 average post per year. Makes EasyRider seem like a Sunday school teacher.

View attachment 153743
i'm not the most foul-mouthed person on the board, but i make the most questionable-content comments!

They seems pretty confident they will beat us ( I suppose they should ) but some are on the fence. Most expect a 1 TD game. The one character they have has to be the most foul mouthed person I've ever seen on a forum. He insults the Fins and his own forum members equally. Ridiculous post count too. 12,878 average posts per year. Makes EasyRider seem like a Sunday school teacher.

View attachment 153743

that's probably Jackson Mahomes himself

View attachment 153743
No, we dont have any of those here......

Awkward Game Show GIF by ABC Network

I'm not gonna read a 27 page post on another team's board. Any highlights I should know about?
No need to read. Most think their defense is top 5 elite and Miami has played nothing like it. The other lot thinks Miami will put up points but KC will put up more. Just standard fan fare.

They should be confident, their the Champs and playing well, so far this year. I'm impressed with how well the Chiefs defense has played. Underrated. So, until Miami beats them, they can feel positive all they want.

As for the foul mouthed poster, oh well, whatever floats his boat, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom