Chiefs forum | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs forum

P
They should be confident, their the Champs and playing well, so far this year. I'm impressed with how well the Chiefs defense has played. Underrated. So, until Miami beats them, they can feel positive all they want.

As for the foul mouthed poster, oh well, whatever floats his boat, I guess.
Playing well? Should have lost to the Jets as well

They should be confident, their the Champs and playing well, so far this year. I'm impressed with how well the Chiefs defense has played. Underrated. So, until Miami beats them, they can feel positive all they want.

As for the foul mouthed poster, oh well, whatever floats his boat, I guess.
If anything, I feel their defense is overrated.

Chris Jones is amazing, but after that, I dont see that much.

I think they looked good playing against the Bears and the Jets, who, shall we say, dont have the best offenses.

Its gonna be a tough game, but we will move the ball on them, particularly on the ground, where they have a middling at best run D.

I read a few pages of that forum, and I'm now convinced it's run by 9 year olds. Wow, what an ignorant circle jerk. At least here we have posters who understand football and generally debate it with civility. I now really want to see the Fins win even more so those kids go to school sad the next day

the thread starter on that forum already plants the seed that games like this are not that important as they dont bring out the whole game, they don't wanna show their true hand.

The narrative I want to start nationally is Patrick Mahomes is a faker, he fakes the severity of his injuries and now planted a built in excuse for the loss against the broncos because he had the flu..

I hope the #1 defense in qb hits knocks him on his little fat ass.

They seems pretty confident they will beat us ( I suppose they should ) but some are on the fence. Most expect a 1 TD game. The one character they have has to be the most foul mouthed person I've ever seen on a forum. He insults the Fins and his own forum members equally. Ridiculous post count too. 12,878 average posts per year. Makes EasyRider seem like a Sunday school teacher.

View attachment 153743

Plenty of Nothing! - LOL

Back
Top Bottom