Chill OUT!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chill OUT!!

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Everybody needs to chill out over these injuries and support the players we have, and wish/pray for the ones that were injured. Injuries are a part of the game and everyone has them. If this is the worst we experience, then we will be fine. Man, some of you guys are such pessimists, and the season has not even started. The OL will be fine, count on it. With the salary cap the way it is, we are situated as well as anyone.

GO FINS!!!!!

Take a deeeeeeeeep breath.......aaaaahhhhhhhhh.......that's better! :)

Originally posted by Boone
Take a deeeeeeeeep breath.......aaaaahhhhhhhhh.......that's better! :)

As long as I see you post once in every thread with her Boone, there will be no stressing over here :lol:

I don't understand why everyone really gets worked up about all the injuries that are occuring. Personally I would rather have these injuries happen now in Preseason Game 1 then Preseason game 3. Most of the injured players will be back (not including moore) for the season opener. And Dixon may not play the first game against the Texans but I think a rookie can suffice for one game against the Texans.

I wonder if people actually think about things before they panic. I almost see this as a blessing in disquise

I think I'll stay on this thread. This is where the level headed people reside. I was going to suggest a name change from Finheaven to Finhell.

But ask yourself why do we have injuries every year during training camp? And why are other several first string players not practicing due to personal reasons and other minor 'injuries'? Sometimes its good to wonder why things are happening the way they are.
:confused:

GO FINS

Originally posted by Dolfan02
But ask yourself why do we have injuries every year during training camp? And why are other several first string players not practicing due to personal reasons and other minor 'injuries'? Sometimes its good to wonder why things are happening the way they are.
:confused:

GO FINS

OK, why?

Oliver...

With the exception of some players who do have real inuries like Konrad, Dixon, Perry, and even Moore who all got hurt in the 1st qrt of the 1st preseason game (ironic?), there are others not practicing. We are told "personal reasons", "back spasms", "headaches", etc etc. There's a probability that these vet players just don't want to practice or play preseason. Wannstedt needs to be tough on these guys if this is the case.

GO FINS

:shout: :astro:

Originally posted by Dolfan02
With the exception of some players who do have real inuries like Konrad, Dixon, Perry, and even Moore who all got hurt in the 1st qrt of the 1st preseason game (ironic?), there are others not practicing. We are told "personal reasons", "back spasms", "headaches", etc etc. There's a probability that these vet players just don't want to practice or play preseason. Wannstedt needs to be tough on these guys if this is the case.

GO FINS

:shout: :astro:

I see where you are going, but just last year we had some injuries before the season started and the word was Wanny was being to hard on the players.

I don't think anyone can control injuries. It's a matter of luck, or a matter of bad luck.

Oliver...

Most of these inguries are not that bad. And it gives the backups a chance to play with the first team. That in itself is great for the team. Wade Smith needs all the playing time he can get during pre season. Dixon always gets hurt and Wade will have to step in and play. He gets to see where he's lacking and has time to work on it until Dixon goes down during the season and it's needed.

Hmmm, just a thought, folks. I remember the Bills recent 3-13 season's training camp starting out exactly the same...simmering QB controversy, no depth on O-line, injuries, no cap space, etc.

The Fins players have to stay head-strong to avoid getting sucked in again by all this talk of falling apart and injury bugs and swoons. Fu** all this SH**! I hope the Fins destroy their opposition this year just to shut-up all the non-believers out there.

Originally posted by Chauncey
Hmmm, just a thought, folks. I remember the Bills recent 3-13 season's training camp starting out exactly the same...simmering QB controversy, no depth on O-line, injuries, no cap space, etc.

Yeah, the Bills......

Back
Top Bottom