Chill OUT!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chill OUT!!

Originally posted by M-REAL
The Fins players have to stay head-strong to avoid getting sucked in again by all this talk of falling apart and injury bugs and swoons. Fu** all this SH**! I hope the Fins destroy their opposition this year just to shut-up all the non-believers out there.

Non-believers? We're projected to go to the damn SB pretty much ;). It's all stupid really. The people that I think really need to be out there are people like our really our recievers to get this freaking longball and timing down..

A lot of our guys have been on this team for a while. They know pretty much everything (still learning Norvs book), but guess what? How many O players are out? Everything here is just getting blown up..

Originally posted by Chauncey
Hmmm, just a thought, folks. I remember the Bills recent 3-13 season's training camp starting out exactly the same...simmering QB controversy, no depth on O-line, injuries, no cap space, etc.

You forgot one thing that the Bills had that Miami doesnt have, LACK OF TALENT.

Hmmm, just a thought, folks. I remember the Bills recent 3-13 season's training camp starting out exactly the same...simmering QB controversy, no depth on O-line, injuries, no cap space, etc.

Sorry to disappoint you but there is NO QB controversy!

Hey DallasDolfan, my wife and I are making it out to the Thanksgiving game (from CA). Any tailgate info, etc would be appreciated. We are stoked.

Originally posted by Hellion

You forgot one thing that the Bills had that Miami doesnt have, LACK OF TALENT.

exactly, no offense except Moulds, no o-line, no defense whatsoever, and horrendous special teams

Oh, there will be one...trust me.

I think you are right. I am really worried about the QB contraversy. I don't know how Griese will hold off Rosenfels at this rate!!!!

:lol:

Originally posted by eltos_lightfoot

I think you are right. I am really worried about the QB contraversy. I don't know how Griese will hold off Rosenfels at this rate!!!!

:lol:

:lolcry:

Hrm..

He's only been here 2 months and some odd days, right? Give the guy a break..

Hey Luvmeister,
There will be a big tailgater before the Turkey Bowl. I know of a large Fins Club in the area and we plan on having a "Large" one. I have already met one guy on this site, coming in from Canada for the game. Would luv to have you join our harrassment of the Cowboys' fans. E-Mail me at RL_White@comcast.net. I have been to the last 2 Dolphin Turkey Bowls here, first one (Leon Lett) a blast, the second (Marino's return) not so, but it was great to see my beloved Fins.

Sincerely,
DD

Oh, there will be one...trust me.

That comment right there tells every Finfan and Regular Bills/Pats/Jets fans that you don't know JACK about this team.

You're here to do nothing but start Sh^t.

Back
Top Bottom