Chop | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chop

Check out these three plays in successions starting at 47 seconds

You have two consecutive double teams on the guy and he still wins and then you have one of the most impressive play against the run you will see

For every tall Edge you think are great there are another 1000 you've never heard of.
You cannot assume just because an Edge defender is 6'5 he is automatically going to be better than one who is 6'3
I never claimed it was a must. You’re taking it like I’m saying the height is everything and I’m not saying that at all.

I’m saying it matters when all you have is a speed rush with no 2nd move or counter move.

If you like the pick that’s your right. But don’t try to change others opinions. My opinion is mine and mine alone and in 2/3 years we’ll refer back and see who was right.

1) Spk Engrish!
2) He's from the south, Bless His Heart. - LOL

I now live in the south now and have for over thirty years.

I wanted to learn to speak "Southern", but it was clear that would have had to lose 30 IQ points to be able to accomplish "speaking southern". I chose to continue speaking English and settled for just understanding "Southern".

Don't get me wrong, I like the south and many of the people I have met are a lot smarter than they look! (LOL)

Besides, this is where I become involved in target shooting, both rifle and pistol, and for that I will be forever grateful.
Did you go to Purdue by chance?

You can find backup prospect EDGE in later rounds as well. You can't find starting OL and WR or CB in later rounds. Perspective. Is Chop starting? Okay then why has he been labeled as a prospect. Is he not starting? Then why did we draft him in the first when we have Chubb and Phillips and so many other needs?

Outside of BPA it doesn't make sense.
you absolutely can find starting players in any round, the chances drop obviously every round that goes by

Chop was drafted because he has elite skills/traits that are unteachable and a massive ceiling, at a premier position, in a league where there are more mobile qbs than a decade ago

he was not drafted with the intent of being a backup player and every player drafted is a prospect so not sure what the hell that has to do with starting or not

Literally any other player at that point would have been a better pick.

Graham Barton was right there… he’s a plug and play starter right from the jump.
According to you he is. Who’s to say for sure though, IOL is not a premium position , so taking one in the first isn’t good value especially when you already signed Brewer.

Back
Top Bottom