Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

My wife even wants to watch Raw tonight...This is going to be hard, I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about the whole situation, I know I'm gonna be crying tonight..

I hope this story line is over, i found it entertaining in NO WAY. But at least Chris, and Eddie and wrestling in heaven. R.I.P

Being a part of this business, I have cried way too much recently. Even for people I don't know personally (like Eddy and Owen), but because of the respect and brotherhood amongst wrestlers. Others I knew (like Crash Holly) were just as sad and I cried too.

I don't think this has sunk in yet. I am just sitting here stunned. Maybe it is because the circumstances are different, I don't know, but I am just shellshocked...

Being a part of this business, I have cried way too much recently. Even for people I don't know personally (like Eddy and Owen), but because of the respect and brotherhood amongst wrestlers. Others I knew (like Crash Holly) were just as sad and I cried too.

I don't think this has sunk in yet. I am just sitting here stunned. Maybe it is because the circumstances are different, I don't know, but I am just shellshocked...

It's the same here. When you have the respect and admiration for someone who did so much for the business you love...it's tough to see them go.

Being that both of us are wrestlers...I know where you're coming from...and I cried when Eddie passed...and now Benoit too...Raw will be tough to watch tonight.

I'm sadden by this. I grew up watching him in WCW. :boohoo:

RIP Chris and his family!

You have to hand it to the WWE, they sure know how to make a great video tribute package.

Also it was the right thing to do to have Vince make the annoucement in an empty arena so the fans wouldn't react to him if they didn't know about the news before hand.

That was too much, seeing him hugging his family after winning the title in the center of the ring....I knew I would get emotional, I didnt expect it to be so intense and so soon...This is a sad sad day not only for wrestling fans, but for people in general....

I have not watched wrestling in a long time but I grew up on it and watched WWF during the Stone Cold/The Rock days and Benoit was always a favorite of mine. The guy always put on a great show.

What a shocking story....

This is crazy. I can't believe it.

I had the pay per view when Owen died, and that was so sad. But this is him and his family. RIP
I did as well. It was so weird to watch the rest of the PPV. I had no idea if they were kidding or what. I was like "Is this a ****ing storyline?" Jim Ross was unbelievably calm for the rest of the night.

I stopped watching wrestling when there was still a WWF and when Rock and Austin were the main attractions. This is pretty damn shocking. I hadn't heard about this Vince death storyline, needless to say sounds dumb. To those who think he has to discontinue the storyline, I still remember when Owen Hart fell and was taken away on a stretcher, he came out and said "The show must go on" , what a JACKASS!

I still can't believe that Chris is dead. Was never a fan, but always liked his intensity. RIP Chris and his family :(

Back
Top Bottom