Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is saying it's being investigated as a murder-suicide

he wasn't a good mouth piece on the mic
but man there was non better in the ring
he could sell any match against anyone and make horrible performers like the rock or triple h look good and never once did i see him give a bad match

WWE road agent and former wrestler Dean Malenko was close to both Eddie Guerrerro and Chris Benoit, he has got to be devastated.

I saw him and John Cena wrestle a couple years ago...I've only been to two professional wrestling matches but wow what a shock. :(

Chris Benoit dead at 40

espnnews reporting that he and his wife and 7 year old son have been found dead in there home police are investigating this has a homicide my condolences go out to the benoit family and his wife's family R.I.P. Chris Benoit.

Very rare for today's show. Usually, when a wrestler dies, they still have a full, live, crowd and do a ten bell salute to the fallen with all the rosters out front.

I am curious as to why the change. Perhaps it was way too late in the day to do something like that...

I still remember WM20 like it was yesterday, the emotion at the end of the night was amazing...Seeing Eddie and Benoit in the ring together, both holding belts at the biggest event ever...Two of the best wrestlers ever to step inside the ring, but who were never expected to get a chance at the top in the WWE, overcoming the odds and reaching the top...Best friends sharing a dream and an embrace at the center of the ring...

Who would have thought 3 years later we would see it again, and the emotion would be so much more intense...I cant beleive these guys are gone, it just doesnt seem real...

We will miss you guys...

RIP Chris Benoit
RIP Eddie Guerrero

Very rare for today's show. Usually, when a wrestler dies, they still have a full, live, crowd and do a ten bell salute to the fallen with all the rosters out front.

I am curious as to why the change. Perhaps it was way too late in the day to do something like that...

That's my guess. The police found them at 2:30 eastern time, the WWE probably found out about it by 3ish (only a few hours before they need to start taping Heat etc).

I thought the WWE did a nice job tonight with RAW.

EDIT: I bet ECW tomorrow or Smackdown will do the 10 bell statue.

Back
Top Bottom