Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

Terrible news. As a wrestler I respected the guy as he was great in the ring but as a person he's a piece of crap if this is true (which it sounds like it is).

If this is all true then Benoit better not RIP.

How on earth can you kill your own 7 year old son. What kind of sick and demented person has the will to do the sickest act any human can do

Agreed. No matter what problems you're having etc, you work them out. You don't kill your wife or 7 year old over it. This leaves a huge black eye on Benoit's career and legacy. He'll be remembered as the wife and son killer and not as a great wrestler.

Maybe that's a big reason why the WWE sent everyone home and didn't put on a real show.

I am holding on the small chance that he didn't do this...I cant wrap myself around the thought of killing your own child...Benoit was supposed to be one of the good guys, this is so confusing...

until we get all the details im not going to assume Benoit did it. It could be that Benoit came home found his family dead and killed himself. Many things could of happen. You need to find out the time of deaths and put everything together.

I am holding on the small chance that he didn't do this...I cant wrap myself around the thought of killing your own child...Benoit was supposed to be one of the good guys, this is so confusing...

Well maybe he was messed up on painkillers and wasn't thinking straight? That's no excuse even so but I just can't believe this either.

The anti-wrestling people are going to have a field day with this.

until we get all the details im not going to assume Benoit did it. It could be that Benoit came home found his family dead and killed himself. Many things could of happen. You need to find out the time of deaths and put everything together.
For what it's worth:

"
Every indication is that this is a murder-suicide," District Attorney Scott Ballard told The Citizen, adding that he was confident in his belief that Benoit killed his wife, then his son, then himself. Reports have been made that the bodies were found in three separate rooms, and that no gun was involved.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2007/06/25/4290240.html

Normally I'd agree with you but the WWE is confirming it was a murder suicide. There's no way they'd confirm it unless they were confident that was the case.

Well maybe he was messed up on painkillers and wasn't thinking straight? That's no excuse even so but I just can't believe this either.

The anti-wrestling people are going to have a field day with this.

Painkillers or another drug could have been a factor, don't think he would kill himself if he saw his family dead though.

Yes, the anti wrestling people will eat this up.

If he did do this, unreal, if your having problems with your family, you don't kill them you leave. I just hope he didn't though.

Back
Top Bottom