Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

I think WWE knew what happened but had to do SOMETHING since it wasn't really confirmed yet. something tells me that a few more mentions this week and then nothing come next week if they can help it.

If the story comes out by tommrow that Beniot killed everyone and they got the whole story start to finish.........on with the show. never mention this guy ever again. Almost erase him from WWE history.

He's a killer!!!!!!!! You can't keep honoring this guy.

I have a feeling WWE will just run a "BEST OF" on ECW and Smackdown this week then start back up next Monday

ok if Benoit's wife and son were coughing up blood Benoit could of rushed home and found them dead. He had no one to blame and blamed him self for not getting there on time. Then he killed himself. IDK i find it hard from him to kill his wife and Kid. If he killed them on different days why come back and kill yourself. Why not do it right away. Why call WWE and say i cant make it. WWE would be the last thing on his mind if he just killed his family

ok if Benoit's wife and son were coughing up blood Benoit could of rushed home and found them dead. He had no one to blame and blamed him self for not getting there on time. Then he killed himself. IDK i find it hard from him to kill his wife and Kid. If he killed them on different days why come back and kill yourself. Why not do it right away. Why call WWE and say i cant make it. WWE would be the last thing on his mind if he just killed his family

why you making excuses for him???? The guy is a psyco killer!!!

He was found dead in the weight room. Everyone was found dead in a different room with a different way of death. The ways these people were "KILLED" were found in the home. This wasn't any accidental death. These people were MURDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Beniot KILLED them!!! Don't make excuses for him.

If it were of natural causes why'd they die on different days? I mean if the kid died that would have come out immediately because the wife would have rushed to the hospital/called the cops. She wouldnt have stayed in the house with a dead kid waiting to die herself. And if you're coughing up blood why arent in the hospital in the first place? It just doesnt make sense.

What a scumbag. Possible roid rage???? WTF was he doing for 1-2 days in that house after he killed them? Did he try to cover it up by poisoning the air in the house? Bizarre. Very Sad. Poor kid. It really sucks to realize somewhere in the world stuff like this happens everyday.

Im not a wrestling fan but I used to watch sometimes. Saw Benoit in a nice cage match vs Angle live once. I never liked him or his whole character in the show. He dosent even have any gold medals.

It really seems like he killed them both and then himself. If there was something else that happened, the only thing that would make sense with the time line would be she killed the son on Saturday then Benoit came home and found Daniel dead and killed her, or she could have killed herself...Then having both his son and wife dead, Benoit killed himself...That whole scenario seems far fetched though, I would think its fair to assume the reports are accurate....

why are they all dead in different rooms, and if he didnt kill them why wouldnt he tell someone when he found one of them dead? why would he just keep them there??

sry bro but it does sound like your making excuses for a physco sick human being

Whoever said "WWE knows something we don't" ..you were right...

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time.

wwe.com took down all the tributes to beniot. Only leaving up just some historical facts about his life.

And the show will go on tonight. No more tributes or anything of that nature.

For once, I applaud how the WWE is handling this. They botched the Owen Hart death (in multiple ways, of course), but they're handling this the right way.

That's a shame, no matter what happened. I thoroughly enjoyed Benoit's work as a wrestler, and it's sad to think "wow, this guy I used to love to watch on TV ended up being a murderer." (hey, now I know how Bills and USC fans feel) The match where Benoit and Chris Jericho won the tag belts from HHH and Steve Austin remains one of my absolute favorite moments from Raw.

PWTorch is reporting that he suffocated his wife and son 1-day apart. Then he hung himself in his weight room on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom