Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

PWTorch is reporting that he suffocated his wife and son 1-day apart. Then he hung himself in his weight room on Monday.

1 day apart? So basically, the kid had to watch his mom die (or vice versa) and then sweat it out for 24 hours waiting for dad to kill him? That's one of the most grotesque things I've ever heard.

PWTorch is reporting that he suffocated his wife and son 1-day apart. Then he hung himself in his weight room on Monday.

my take,he killed Nancy in a rage, after she threatened a divorce or they fought. he could not bring himself to kill his son at first, then it sunk in that he was going to prison for the rest of his life. then he did the unthinkable and killed his son too.

i would imagine he spent the time between then and hanging himself writing suicide notes tohis family and most likely the WWE, apologizing and saying goodbye.

i cannot believe this.

1 day apart? So basically, the kid had to watch his mom die (or vice versa) and then sweat it out for 24 hours waiting for dad to kill him? That's one of the most grotesque things I've ever heard.

Well, he could have killed his wife in the living room then had his son locked in his bedroom or sleeping or something of that nature, and the son never knew.

my take,he killed Nancy in a rage, after she threatened a divorce or they fought. he could not bring himself to kill his son at first, then it sunk in that he was going to prison for the rest of his life. then he did the unthinkable and killed his son too.

i would imagine he spent the time between then and hanging himself writing suicide notes tohis family and most likely the WWE, apologizing and saying goodbye.

i cannot believe this.

yeah you ususally don't see appology notes with these kind of things! :shakeno::shakeno:

I agree with everything both Phunwin and MikeO said.

Obviously the WWE did a good job handling this (I'm guessing they finally learned from past deaths on what not to do). They probably knew that something was going on and that's why they cancelled the show, plus I'm sure police were interviewing some of the wrestlers and staff about Benoit's behavior over the past few months. They did their best of Benoit thing and now it's time to move on just like they did for Pillman, Owen, Eddie etc.

No 10 bell statue, no more videos of him, just pretend he never wrestled there. Start tonight fresh with tapings for ECW and Smackdown and move on.

Don't try to get into the head of a psyco. The killing your wife part, that isn't uncommon. Killing your 7 year old son........that's the true sign of a sick human being.

I agree. This is one Sick SOB.

i cannot believe this.

If you take a day to think about it and then kill your son....you aren't writing an apology. If you are then you don't mean it anyway.

not that it is relevant, but suicide notes quite often contain apologies to family and friends.

Yeah but this is slightly different.

'Sorry I killed my wife, took a day to mull it over then killed my son' ?

It's not like he did it all in the heat of the moment.

I cant express how torn I am right now, last night I was upset that he was gone, and his family also. Now I am upset at him, and I dont care what the reasoning, you dont kill your CHILDREN, this whole thing is messed up beyond belief.

Reports are saying he left cryptic text messages to Chavo Guerrero and others which tipped themoff that something was wrong.

Sorry, but I'm not torn at all. Maybe it's because I haven't watched wrestling in a several years. I was upset last night, but I'm just sick to my stomach.

May his child and wife rest in peace. The hell with Benoit.

Sorry, but I'm not torn at all. Maybe it's because I haven't watched wrestling in a several years. I was upset last night, but I'm just sick to my stomach.

May his child and wife rest in peace. The hell with Benoit.
I grew up watching him, so in a way he is apart of me, wierd I know, so thats how i am torn......but I still cant imagine why anyone would do this

Back
Top Bottom