Chris Berman and Tom Jackson: Go back to Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Berman and Tom Jackson: Go back to Fiedler

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
They believe that the experiment is over and they should go back to jay, as this was said on NFL Primetime.....

your thoughts?

Let em shove it up theres. I could care less. Neither QB is the one to lead us to the SB.

Because, you know, we should take Chris Berman's advice.

With a poor left tackle it just handicapps our QB by 100%. Berman and Jackson are clueless. As well as the fans that thought Wade smith was the answer to our LT when Dixon went down. Wade Smith was responsible for this loss and last weeks loss. Not solely responsible because I hear that Fred Taylor ran 150 yards on Indy. So this team is just lacking in alot of areas mostly OL not QB.

I think The O-line needs to do their job so Griese doesn't have to do everything when Jay is in and protected he throws INT's and overthrows, when protected Brian is acurate and can hit the long ball. Brian has been hit time after time because Smith could not stop the end and Dave won't give Smith any help. Brian has a better rating, less int's and has a better compl. % so why anyone would even consider putting Jay back in is insane.

Pinning this loss or even the one last week solely on Wade Smith is unfair. He didn't play well, but he was hardly alone...

Edit to say that I see the guy above said he wasn't pinning it soley on Smith. I'd delete this if I could...

Smith was put in far too early. Next year you will see a determined, stronger, 20 pounds more muscle, and more experience Wade Smith.

Jeez

Originally posted by Sherif
With a poor left tackle it just handicapps our QB by 100%. Berman and Jackson are clueless. As well as the fans that thought Wade smith was the answer to our LT when Dixon went down. Wade Smith was responsible for this loss and last weeks loss. Not solely responsible because I hear that Fred Taylor ran 150 yards on Indy. So this team is just lacking in alot of areas mostly OL not QB.

Give the rookie a break. Blame wanny for droping the ball on Wayne Gandy and depending on Dixon. Do you realize how difficult it is for even First Round Rookie Left Tackle to be sucsessful... Hell Wade Smith is playing Matador right now but he's only played LT for what two years in College, before that he was a TE. I gaurantee, he puts on some weight over the offseason and get some good development in the offseason He could be a great LT. He has the athleticism, he's just weak on the upper body and he has no experience with NFL stunts and rushes. Right now we're asking too much from a raw rookie, to hold down the most important position on the o-line. Blame wanny and Speilman becasue they under estimated the market and dropped the ball.

It would be a shame to give up on Smith, when he does have a lot of potential. He just needed to be riding the pine for a year or two.

When given time, Griese is the better QB, but damn, when this guy has to move around, he coughs the ball up every time. I couldn't believe his second fumble. A guy is in the middle of taking you down, yeah, that's a good time to switch the ball to the other hand.

Griese has more talent, but he looks dumb as bricks on the sideline. I swear, he always looks drunk.

Fiedler is smarter, but he did not step up this season like he was supposed to. He played much better leading us to 5-1 last year, than 4-2 this year.

We're fu**ed.

Tom Jackson seems to have something against Brian. I mean, I really like T.J. But whenever they talk about Griese, he gets that tone to him that I've never heard before. Like it's personal. I hate playing that card because I think it's way overrated. But I can't help it in this case. It just seems that way to me. Maybe it's because he's 14-year Bronco. Even Elway said similar things about Brian. What gives??

BTW

Tony Wise sucks, he should be fired. Chris Berman and Tom Jackson are right, JF is a better fit, not better QB but Better fit, for our team and it's current situation. He should be starting

I do not care about this season anymore. I could care less if we start Corey Jenkins at QB. But if Fiedler is our QB day one in 2004 I will give up most probably on the franchise completely. I have already stopped my die hard attitude and I am happy about it, but I do not want to stop being a fan at all.

Maybe...

Originally posted by Muck
Tom Jackson seems to have something against Brian. I mean, I really like T.J. But whenever they talk about Griese, he gets that tone to him that I've never heard before. Like it's personal. I hate playing that card because I think it's way overrated. But I can't help it in this case. It just seems that way to me. Maybe it's because he's 14-year Bronco. Even Elway said similar things about Brian.

or Maybe TJ and Chris realize something most people outside of the dolphin organization realizes. BG can not survive in our offense. He's not good under pressure. He's never been. He always needs 5-7 drop back to make his nice tight spiral throws and he lacks pocket awareness. JF is not setting the world on fire, but he's not taking sacks, fumbling and droping back 5-7 to seven steps on every pass play. I dont think it's a knock on BG as much as it's a matter of compatibility with our offensive situation.

Back
Top Bottom