• Yes

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but Chris Chambers injury is starting to worry me. I don't think he is healing fast enough, or is he? I hope it doesn't effect him this season. Im really worried.

DOLFANMIKE

NFL'S WINNINGEST TEAM
Reaction score
Yup.....me too

His injury worries me because it still seems to be effecting his practice time. CC is the only thing that will keep teams from having 8 in the box.

grooves12

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I personally think he is fine... I wouldn't start worrying unless he is not out there come training camp. The coaches know he is an important part of our team's success and there is no point in putting him at risk during a mini-camp which really doesn't mean anything.

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This seems like a long recovery for a spain ankle,,It's been 5 months,,plus he had 24/7 treatment the week before the Balt.
game, what gives here. Is there something we don't know?

VanDolPhan

Starter
Reaction score
It's called babying their new star reciever. They won't let him practice till he's 100% and not a % before. Orende is already a problem health wise and they don't want to risk Chambers whatsoever.

phins054

Pitbull
Reaction score
No need to worry until theres something to worry about...:D

Ducken

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I think the coaching staff does not want anouther O.J. deal, and thus are holding him out more than if he were 100%, and not comming off injury.

jaxdolfan

Starter
Reaction score
Chambers has nothing to prove in a minicamp. Since his job is secure and playing him now only risks injury, he is limited in the practice.

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
I voted yes...any lingering injury worries me, especially in a guy we're counting on a lot like him.

WharfRat

Taylor Club
Reaction score
IMO, they're resting him up for when it counts... let's see what happens over the next couple of months before we start shopping for his replacement...

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
Listen everyone stop worrying, ankle injurys are important to take care of and you need to treat them right. In my youth i injured my ankle, and didnt let it heal correctly, now it still hurts me sometimes today. He has to give it time and rest it untill it is positivly time to starts practicing for real. Dont worry, lets not have anything negative going on here.

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VanDolPhan
It's called babying their new star reciever. They won't let him practice till he's 100% and not a % before. Orende is already a problem health wise and they don't want to risk Chambers whatsoever.
exactly, why have him re-sprain it before camp :cool:

Top Bottom