• Yes

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but Chris Chambers injury is starting to worry me. I don't think he is healing fast enough, or is he? I hope it doesn't effect him this season. Im really worried.

Yup.....me too

His injury worries me because it still seems to be effecting his practice time. CC is the only thing that will keep teams from having 8 in the box.

I personally think he is fine... I wouldn't start worrying unless he is not out there come training camp. The coaches know he is an important part of our team's success and there is no point in putting him at risk during a mini-camp which really doesn't mean anything.

This seems like a long recovery for a spain ankle,,It's been 5 months,,plus he had 24/7 treatment the week before the Balt.
game, what gives here. Is there something we don't know?

It's called babying their new star reciever. They won't let him practice till he's 100% and not a % before. Orende is already a problem health wise and they don't want to risk Chambers whatsoever.

No need to worry until theres something to worry about...:D

I think the coaching staff does not want anouther O.J. deal, and thus are holding him out more than if he were 100%, and not comming off injury.

Chambers has nothing to prove in a minicamp. Since his job is secure and playing him now only risks injury, he is limited in the practice.

I voted yes...any lingering injury worries me, especially in a guy we're counting on a lot like him.

IMO, they're resting him up for when it counts... let's see what happens over the next couple of months before we start shopping for his replacement...

Listen everyone stop worrying, ankle injurys are important to take care of and you need to treat them right. In my youth i injured my ankle, and didnt let it heal correctly, now it still hurts me sometimes today. He has to give it time and rest it untill it is positivly time to starts practicing for real. Dont worry, lets not have anything negative going on here.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
It's called babying their new star reciever. They won't let him practice till he's 100% and not a % before. Orende is already a problem health wise and they don't want to risk Chambers whatsoever.
exactly, why have him re-sprain it before camp :cool:

Back
Top Bottom