Chris Chambers Jersey's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers Jersey's

dolfan4eva

Starter
Reaction score
There are authentic reebok CC jerseys on sale for $34.99 on E-bay if anyones interested.

Just go to E-bay and type in Chris Chambers in the search.

dm416 said:
They look fake

I bought three. If they are fake than they seem pretty real to me. They were brand new with the tag and in a bag. I couldn't believe it myself.

i might have to buy one. i was thinking about getting one but for 35 thats to hard to pass up.

All fake and made up, the orange and the aqua. The number 4's are all tee'd off at the bottom, not the way Miami has done their jerseys for years.

I picked up an orange Chambers a few years ago.

$35 for a good fake...not bad. :tongue:

The_Phish said:
All fake and made up, the orange and the aqua. The number 4's are all tee'd off at the bottom, not the way Miami has done their jerseys for years.

I picked up an orange Chambers a few years ago.

Oh well. Then there's really good fake jerseys on e-bay. They are nicer than my replica.

I can sell you guys a genuine ROLLEX watch if you want.....with two L's.

:wink:

those are fake, but still... who cares... you can still rock it
i bought a fake ronnie one, i still wear it. the name on the back is way off and the 40th aniversary sheild is wrong, but other than that they look great

i bought these fake shoes on ebay for 50 dollars, retail they go for 300... everyone comes up to me who knows what they are and is amazed that i have them... its pretty funny, but hey, if know one knows... why not...

What a joke!!! Thats the wackest CC jersey i've ever seen.... you can tell by the numbers it's as fake as my gf's diamond ring i bought here...hahaha what a joke...

A sort of sore subject with me. I almost bought a Ronnie Brown jersey off of Ebay a couple of months ago that was being sold as "Authenic" . It got down to the last day of bidding before I was able to figure out that it was a fake. Whenever in doubt, check the proshop pictures for what it should look like. The clock hands on the 40th emblem is a dead give away.

I am at a loss as to why people would be ok with a fake being sold as the real thing. What can I say some people want diamonds, others don't mind the cubics...

I am at a loss as to why people would be ok with a fake being sold as the real thing. What can I say some people want diamonds, others don't mind the cubics...[/quote]

because money doesn't grow on tree's(for most of us)...

Back
Top Bottom