Chris Chambers Jersey's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers Jersey's

Mr Dolfan said:
A sort of sore subject with me. I almost bought a Ronnie Brown jersey off of Ebay a couple of months ago that was being sold as "Authenic" . It got down to the last day of bidding before I was able to figure out that it was a fake. Whenever in doubt, check the proshop pictures for what it should look like. The clock hands on the 40th emblem is a dead give away.

I am at a loss as to why people would be ok with a fake being sold as the real thing. What can I say some people want diamonds, others don't mind the cubics...

I've read a lot around here about these clock hands, that the replicas got it wrong or something like that.

Could somebody explain me what's the difference between the 40th emblem of the replica and the real one?

JuanchoColombia said:
I've read a lot around here about these clock hands, that the replicas got it wrong or something like that.

Could somebody explain me what's the difference between the 40th emblem of the replica and the real one?
Just to let everyone know: Miami Dolphin jersey's, replica or authentic, were not produced with the 40th anniversary patch. The Miami Dolphins Pro Shop is the ONLY place that has them with a patch. Reebok does not manufacture jersey's like this. Anytime you see a patch or something extra on a jersey i.e, the patch the NY Giants wear, its the team that produces them. I guess what Im trying to say is that the jersey is fake.

PS, that CC jersey on ebay is authentic but the stitching is not. Someone had a blank Orange and had it customized...badly.

definately a fake...too bad, i was all over it till i really looked at the numbers,especially the 4.oh well

Back
Top Bottom