Chris Chambers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers

Vegas_Phin

Alright Miami!!!
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted or if it was overlooked. I was happy to see Chris Chambers having a good day. What an awesome catch in the back of the endzone. I think Jay was throwing the ball away.

On the first TD it was close to being out of bounds, but that was some excellent foot work. Good to see CC utilizing his talent.

I know today was a crappy day, but I believe our team will come back with something to prove. I am gonna try to forget about today and look forward to the Jets game.

ARE YOU WITH ME!!!!???!!!

whop de damn doo

I see nothing good worth mentioning good in this lame excuse for a game.

i didnt see the game bt was he back to his rookie form?

Originally posted by zevo
i didnt see the game bt was he back to his rookie form?

It is hard to gauge if he is back to his rookie form, but he played better today, then he did most of last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
He made great catches whick I thought the one in the back of the endzone Jay was throwing away, but Chris went up and got it. I thought he did a real nice job since most of the throws coming from Jay was not really on target. Was he back to his rookie form, It is hard to tell after one game. It was nice to see!! My only concern is that Derrius didn't make a catch, He tried but the three in his direction was in very tight coverage. I am with Vegas_Phin ! Let's forget this game and move on the J E T S !!!

Jay wasn't throwing that ball away, he just put it where only Chambers could catch it.

Chambers was awesome and I'd love to hear the whining, crying, sniveling little knobs (you know who you are) who were calling for Chambers' head during the offfseason. While this game's outcome blew, seeing Chambers absolutely torch a very good Texans secondary was very vindicating since I've been defending him all offseason. This game wasn't lost by the offense, it was lost by the defense, period: no forced turnovers, no sacks, little pass rush, and a soft secondary lost this game.

Chambers, Fiedler (except for the one turnover), and Ricky all looked very good today. I don't even blame Fiedler for making the turnover; sure it was huge but the offense NEVER should have been put in the position of having to come back.

The offense had a solid day, all around.

The Defense looked a little confused at points and we really need to get all that figured out before next week.

I have chambers on my fantasy team and he put up some points today... i was glad to see him step up from a slow season last year... he looked to be the only WR in Miami putting out at a "strong" effort.. in all this maddness of winning and acting like 3 yr olds did anyone stop to think maybe just maybe Miami came out to ****y and to worried about the weeks to come that they and US overlooked a perfectly good team in Houston.. face it maybe some of u are to stuborn to admit we got a good ol a** whoopin from a team who came more prepared... and Carr isnt no wuss but i agree that Miamis DBs didnt give much of a challenge..

Stop crying like its the end of the world its WEEK 1 of 16

Fiedler missed McK on what could of been a TD pass. He was wide open and had the CB beat. He also over threw about 5 other passes.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Fiedler missed McK on what could of been a TD pass. He was wide open and had the CB beat. He also over threw about 5 other passes.

Hey, if Fiedler's overthrowing passes that's not as bad as him underthrowing them as he's done in the past. The guy is showing some decent arm strength and I believe we'll be seing a lot of downfield action this year...finally! :D

Originally posted by dolfans1988
yea hopefully but where was derrius..

He missed two catches today that he should have had. He'll need to step up a bit in order to be the guy to take pressure off Chambers otherwise McKnight will be back again. The fact of the matter is, most of the plays Thompson made during the preseason were with Griese under center, not Fiedler, and it appears as though they're not really on the same page yet. Hopefully he picks it up next week otherwise Chambers will be seeing a lot of double teams.

CC looked better then he did in his rookie year. That one handed grab was incredible...Mandich let out a scream of joy...he couldn't believe his eyes as could all the other people watching...:eek:

I agree that Chambers catch was a thing of Beauty. If Chambers keeps up that type of play and we give Ricky the DAMN ball, we should be fine. Thompson made some rookie mistakes today, problem is he isn't a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom