Chris Chambers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers

9303853-1.jpg

CC turned on the rocket booster today.

I've always thought Chambers was an explosive player, but I didn't play him today in fatnasy footblal.I think it lost me the game.

What the problem i think awas last year was there was no QB to throw it to him. He was decent though slow before the denver game, but Fiedler wasn't near as precise in his throws as he has been this season. Then they went to Denver, and he got that bad concussion. Next question, i know it's been a long time ago, but i wans't here then...do you think Jay hung him out to dry on that pass? i really do, it was high and what's his face was closing on him before hte ball got to chambers, he had to stop and jump for it, he never had a chance.

Then when he came back he had Lucas at the helm or a Jay struggeling to come back. Consequently he didn't get many chances to show what he had. And THEN we get that BEAUTIFUL catch in the back of the endzone against NY that was over turned (total BS) and lost us the playoff's.....*sigh* at least it looks like things are changing. Now we just need to find the balance between a pass, and a run game.

Thompson made rookie mistakes?

No he just could not get open ever.

Just the fact that DT is OUT THERE, lets Chambers go back to his old role of 2001, the flanker(?) position. He's gonna make huge plays there. I don't know why people think DT is gonna be our leading WR? :confused:

Thompson on Fiedler's interception, should have come back and borken that play up. On a poorly thrown ball like that, the Reciever needs to turn into the DB and prevent the offense form turning it over. Also, with like 25 seconds left he caught a pss on fielder inside the Houston 40 yard line, which could have set up a game winning try for Mare. Problem was, he didn't bother to get his feet down and the catch was negated. Stuff like that when the game is on the line, just does not fly.

McKnight was open more and I wouldn't be surprised if he takes some playing time from Thomspon next week.

Originally posted by Samphin
Thompson on Fiedler's interception, should have come back and borken that play up. On a poorly thrown ball like that, the Reciever needs to turn into the DB and prevent the offense form turning it over. Also, with like 25 seconds left he caught a pss on fielder inside the Houston 40 yard line, which could have set up a game winning try for Mare. Problem was, he didn't bother to get his feet down and the catch was negated. Stuff like that when the game is on the line, just does not fly.

McKnight was open more and I wouldn't be surprised if he takes some playing time from Thomspon next week.

People will talk about Chambers' gator arms. But why the hell didn't Thompson drag those feet out of bounds on that 3rd down play in the 3rd?

Back
Top Bottom