Chris Grier Early Favorite for Executive of the Year 2021 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Grier Early Favorite for Executive of the Year 2021

Grier has recently attended Alabama and South Carolina pro days. Doing his due diligence on prospects.

While this doesn't make him a candidate for GM or Executive of the Year. I had nowhere else to post it.
Almost spooky...

The Grier is like everywhere!

And when he's chillin' at home he's actually remote viewing!

I know I go into every season coveting the Dolphins having the Executive of the Year. That's certainly more important than winning a Super Bowl, winning a playoff game, or even making the playoffs.

Somebody please wake me up when this franchise actually does something to get excited about.

I know I go into every season coveting the Dolphins having the Executive of the Year. That's certainly more important than winning a Super Bowl, winning a playoff game, or even making the playoffs.

Somebody please wake me up when this franchise actually does something to get excited about.
We just won 10 games dude, and in any other year 10 wins gets you in the playoffs. We also have 4 of the top 50 picks in the draft and a young dynamic team. Stay asleep

Naw, we'll let you sleep... your pessimism is a bummer.

We just won 10 games dude, and in any other year 10 wins gets you in the playoffs. We also have 4 of the top 50 picks in the draft and a young dynamic team. Stay asleep
Yes, but 10 wins wasn't enough which means the Front Office, Coaching Staff, Players and Owner all failed us once again. Talk to me about how last years draft picks and this years draft picks are so wonderful after we have made the playoffs. Until then this franchise gets no slack from me. 35+ years since we last played in a Super Bowl, 49 since we last won one. This team, the team I follow, hasn't been relevant in forever.

Yes, but 10 wins wasn't enough which means the Front Office, Coaching Staff, Players and Owner all failed us once again. Talk to me about how last years draft picks and this years draft picks are so wonderful after we have made the playoffs. Until then this franchise gets no slack from me. 35+ years since we last played in a Super Bowl, 49 since we last won one. This team, the team I follow, hasn't been relevant in forever.
There’s always one

Attachments

• 60DD6539-2AB2-408B-ADD6-85B3FDDBA31F.jpeg
    60DD6539-2AB2-408B-ADD6-85B3FDDBA31F.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2

who you talkin' rookie?

'cause if its me you obviously don't know ****.

So what's the INTENT of your post???

To crap on the org?

To prove your stupidity?

Back
Top Bottom