number1fin

#onephin
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;QZul2RPJwO8]https://youtu.be/QZul2RPJwO8[/video]

TannDaMan17

Second String
Reaction score
I knew RT's presence had a profound impact on Gase's decision to choose us. Good stuff.

VBCheeseGrater

Not Quite A Shredder
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm liking Grier. Seems like he's settled into the role of upper management just a bit more with these interviews and such.

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He can give a good interview all he likes, but all I ask is that he draft good players.

I like his approach to free agency here, I honestly do.

But if you're going to focus on retaining your own players rather than chasing big names in free agency, you have to hit on good players in the draft.

BSQ

Scout Team
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I actually am loving this Front Office, all of them. They work together as a cohesive team, all in the pursuit of improving constantly. This is a refreshing change from the ego battles and turf wars of our recent past. A Football team can't prosper when all the factions are at odds with each other. We dumped insecure losers like Ireland and Philbin and replaced them with a top notch group, including Tannenbaum. Grier has an excellent pedigree and he seems to bring a great deal to the table. Tannenbaum is a deal maker and Gase spearheads the group. This is great for the future of the Dolphins and I truly like where we're headed.

Regarding the draft, all we'll hear between now and the draft are smoke screens. I still see us taking a Guard on day 1 or 2. We NEED at least one more quality Guard fighting for a starting role. Pocic, Johnson, Feeney or Elflien will be our man.

uk_dolfan

#TankForTua
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Its always nice to see the work experience kid getting some press

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I wish I could believe he could do his job w/o any outside interference. But I know Tannenbum is always looking over his shoulder trying to figure out how to screw things up.

Top Bottom