Chris Johnson visiting Miami today | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Johnson visiting Miami today

0-2

Not mad about missing out on CJ2K, more concerned with lack of interest in ANYONE with ANY relevance, signing with the Fins.

0-2

Not mad about missing out on CJ2K, more concerned with lack of interest in ANYONE with ANY relevance, signing with the Fins.

People here won't or don't like to admit it, but we are comparable to the Cleveland Browns, or the old (1980's & 90's) Cardinals. We are "THAT" team that most fans around the league "snicker" at and smile when we are mentioned.

We can't block anyone and we can't cover anyone but we're gonna have to use a draft pick on a RB because no one wants to play for the Miami Dolphins.

We're in hell.

People here won't or don't like to admit it, but we are comparable to the Cleveland Browns, or the old (1980's & 90's) Cardinals. We are "THAT" team that most fans around the league "snicker" at and smile when we are mentioned.

I don't give thumbs very often ...but you are tempting me.:bobdole:

We dont need Lamar Miller because running backs comes in a dime a dozen LMBO. Two years from now we will still be trying to establish a running game smh.

Why would he pick Miami? He was probably like "Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner is their starting guard?"

RB Chris Johnson staying in Arizona
ESPN · 4 minutes ago

TEMPE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Cardinals agreed to terms on a one-year deal with running back Chris Johnson on Thursday, keeping their Johnson

Last edited by a moderator:

Gase is being compared to a poor man's Belichick, which I find very ironic in that Gase's current situation seems also very comparable to Belichick's first tenure as HC with Browns and a horrible owner.

Gase is being compared to a poor man's Belichick, which I find very ironic in that Gase's current situation seems also very comparable to Belichick's first tenure as HC with Browns and a horrible owner.

Gase is being compared to a poor mans Belichick by Ross, who also compared Henne and Marino...

It's amazing that today's top story is that we failed to sign an over 30 Chris Johnson to help fill out our suddenly desperate RB situation. You really are beyond what I ever imagined possible, TBum.

It's amazing that today's top story is that we failed to sign an over 30 Chris Johnson to help fill out our suddenly desperate RB situation. You really are beyond what I ever imagined possible, TBum.

Realistic scenario.

We reach for Zeke
Tannenbaum says that's the player they've targeted since the trade
People believe him

ESPN · 4 minutes ago

TEMPE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Cardinals agreed to terms on a one-year deal with running back Chris Johnson on Thursday, keeping their Johnson

Not surprising at all.

Back
Top Bottom