Chris Johnson visiting Miami today | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Johnson visiting Miami today

I forget what Madden it was and Lynch was still on buffalo but there I always wondered who was uglier in their player pics. Lynch or CJ2k. both looked like deformed klingons

Maybe defensively you can make that argument but offensively they've only added Bushrod while getting rid of Fox. A Slight upgrade maybe, but you need to bring in guys to atleast COMPETE with Thomas and Turner or Tanehill is going to get murdered. .

my original statement was adding or staying with veterans. Albert, Bushrod, Pouncey... 3 veterans likely to start... argue what you want on bushrod, i hear he's viewed as competition to start at guard. I don't believe any of the 3 will be here more than 2-3 years.. do you? my point stands in that i think they are drafting new OL and DL to start in 2017/2018... obviously mario williams, cam wake, earl mitchell, brandon albert, bushrod, dallas thomas, mike pouncey (pouncey is my opinion) are not likely in the plans for 2018. I would say thats relevant as that is Adam Gase's 3rd season, and generally coaches come in with a 3 year plan.

Either we are low balling everyone that comes in to visit (which seems to be the case considering how stingy we are being) or they FO just likes to screw with the fans. I think Chris Johnson would be a good addition, it would be one less problem to address in the draft. I just want to see the day where we bring a guard in for a visit..I am looking at some mock drafts and I don't see many guards that are good enough to be a 1st round talent....and that is saying something considering teams usually reach for o-line help.

Well, at least he is healthy and young. He seems a better option than Johnson or Foster, but if Morris or someone else is deemed better, so be it.
Is hillman or Morris "better" than Ajayi?? If the is answer is anything other than definitely "yes" then we stay put, and im sorry i cannot say that they are

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Is hillman or Morris "better" than Ajayi?? If the is answer is anything other than definitely "yes" then we stay put, and im sorry i cannot say that they are

Yeah but do we want to put our trust in Ajay health?
Is he a back we can expect to be healthy for the majority of the season ? I am not so sure of that. I'd rather ajayi spell a starter than ajayi be the starter right now.

You don't want to go into the season with one back. Regardless of getting another back that's better than Ajayi Miami still needs to add two more.

hgr90g.jpg

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
Other teams have requested visits with RB Chris Johnson but unlikely he makes them at this point. Expects to pick between Miami and Arizona

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

If this doofus is right, I like the fact other teams think enough of CJ to call him up.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
Other teams have requested visits with RB Chris Johnson but unlikely he makes them at this point. Expects to pick between Miami and Arizona

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

If this doofus is right, I like the fact other teams think enough of CJ to call him up.
my bet is that he goes back to Arizona.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
RB Chris Johnson is re-signing a one-year deal with Arizona, per source.

Back
Top Bottom