Chris Mortensen: Eagles Interested in DE Jason Taylor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Mortensen: Eagles Interested in DE Jason Taylor

yes lito is a player and is exactly what we need.. i am a big fan of keeping jason here but I would take Lito for him in a heartbeat.

isnt lito small for BPs defensive likings and not physical enough?

who the heck wants Lito Shepard? We are rebuilding, just give me picks. I want guys who will be peaking in 2-3 years. Not anyone who is good now that will be wasted on a 3 win team

I wouldn't jump at it so quick , IMO many teams could be interested in JT and they may go into a little bidding war. At least give Millen and Spielman a chance to conjure up something that totally benefits us.

i mentioned this like a month ago, i would love lito on this team. quick q tho did the radio say philly is interested in JT, or that philly is interested in trading lito for JT? if they said lito then we have good times ahead because if we have a trade for lito and dont except that means we have a better trade in place. o and does anyone know y ESPN keeps saying we will get a first for JT. i would love it but if that was my first i would never do it.

who the heck wants Lito Shepard? We are rebuilding, just give me picks. I want guys who will be peaking in 2-3 years. Not anyone who is good now that will be wasted on a 3 win team

that was an uninteligent comment, lito is 27, CBs take time to developt and rarely ever do nasty out of college. lito would be a great pickup for this team

that was an uninteligent comment, lito is 27, CBs take time to developt and rarely ever do nasty out of college. lito would be a great pickup for this team

he is a win now player who we will have to pay big money to in a couple years when WE are good and he will start the downside of his career. It makes NO SENSE on any level to go after him.

If Philly wants JT.........give me draft picks!

i say either Lito and a 3rd; Trent Cole and both 4ths or ; we give up JT, and Mcown ofr McNabb and a 3rd or 4th...

although... Sheldon Brown is a better CB and is less injury prone than Shepperd. disregard my last post.. i would love to get Sheldon Brown and a 3rd or 4th for JT

I think trading JT for a corner would depend pretty heavily on our ability to draft a rush linebacker (like Quentin Groves) to fill in for him @ pick 32.

Mike O, you are dead on. Plus, I live in Philly. Lito STINKS..Forget the injury aspect. I wouldn't trade a six pack for him. He is the most overrated player on that team next to McNabb. Why do you think the Eagles went after Samuel. I want the pick for Taylor...otherwise no deal.

The Eagles aren't going to trade a young Pro Bowl DE for a 34-year old Jason Taylor.

I didn't hear Mortensen myself but he said that Jared Allen wasn't the only DE the Eagles were interested in, they had interest in Jason Taylor as well but as of right now Miami isn't interested in trading him.

He didn't mention anything about Sheppard but it's well known the Eagles are shopping him.

Back
Top Bottom