Chronicles Of The "nigerian Nightmare"....o-gun Starts.. Who Would Of Believed? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chronicles Of The "nigerian Nightmare"....o-gun Starts.. Who Would Of Believed?

What about the "Nigerian Neckbreaker" Maybe to morbid. Or the "Nigerian Narcoleptor" He's so good he makes opposing QBs go to sleep unexpectedly. AS you can tell, I need the season to start real soon. Go Dolphins!!!!!!

let's get a chant........................

in the words of the ramones, on gameday, everyone [expecially those at the game] should be chanting loudly....

A-O, let's go!

A-O, let's go!

A-O, let's go!

or effectionately known as the o-gun chant.

the stadium should play that portion of the ramones tune over the speakers everytime o-gun get's a sack or it's 3rd and long.

Great idea clayton83!!! That would definately get the stadium rocking!

To be honest, the only thing that initially suprised me about Walle is that it took him so long to get playing time. However, after considering some of the reasons, it does seem to be clear. With Mixon and Bromell, and the emergence of David Bowens last year, O-Gun seemed to get stuck in a numbers game. They also say that full recovery from an ACL tear usually takes two years. So in addition to his inexperience, it is perhaps less suprising that Adewale didn't get on the field.

Pesonally, I am very relieved that O-Gun made it impossible for the coaches to ignore him. It just goes to show, that some 'projects' do pay off.

To shamelessly promote myself i want to keep this thread at the top of the page:D

I AM GOING WITH THIS NICKNAME IN MY POSTS....

THE ''PRINCE OF PAIN".... GIVING OPPOSING QUARTERBACKS......SOME REAL, ROYAL PAIN!

ADAWALE "AKEEM" OGUNLEYE.....COMING TO AMERICA

REMEMBER A STINT FROM THAT FILM.....WHEN BIG JAMES EARL JONES....SAID TO JOHN AMOS.....WHEN HE FOUND OUT THAT AKEEM WAS WORKING FOR MCDONALDS......HE YELLED OUT....''MY SON WORKS''???

OGUNLEYES GRANDDAD.....WHO IS INDEED CONSIDERED A KING IN NIGERIA....IS PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT THE HECK ADAWALE IS DOING....PICKING UP A COUPLE OF SACKS....HERE AND THERE....WHILE WORKING HERE IN MIAMI.

MAYBE OGUNLEYE CAN REMAKE THE MOVIE....."THE KING AND I".....
OK....IM OUT.

DCH

HE S

Hey CK, the story on O-Gun was exaggerated, but not by much. Prior to O-Gun's senior season, Mel Kiper had him rated as the #1 DL in the country, above Courtney Brown. I don't know if anybody else had him this highly rated. O-Gun was injured in either the first or second game. I believe he had a couple of sacks in that first game. Anyways, when Courtney Brown became the first overall pick everybody pointed to Mel's preseason rankings and said O-Gun would have been first overall. This part is obviously speculation, but it is true that at least one draft prognosticator had him highly rated.

Originally posted by rafael
Hey CK, the story on O-Gun was exaggerated, but not by much. Prior to O-Gun's senior season, Mel Kiper had him rated as the #1 DL in the country, above Courtney Brown. I don't know if anybody else had him this highly rated. O-Gun was injured in either the first or second game. I believe he had a couple of sacks in that first game. Anyways, when Courtney Brown became the first overall pick everybody pointed to Mel's preseason rankings and said O-Gun would have been first overall. This part is obviously speculation, but it is true that at least one draft prognosticator had him highly rated.

Your wrong and if you read my article before you wrote this you would have known that Wally was injured in the 6th game of his senior season against Northwestern. After 5 games he had already tallied 7 1/2 sacks 22 tackles 11 for a loss. It is feasable that he would have been right up there with Courtney, although i think he would have been considerd a smaller prospect, and Courtney would have had the higher grade since he was a more complete player, but not much higher.

Originally posted by minus

:nono:
That's double sacks buffalo as as a team had through out the whole preseason...You guys only had 4 sacks ....:lol:

That's prbably close to the amount of sacks the fins had against Buffalo last season.

Originally posted by minus

Doesn't matter who the hell you play...You have no talen at DL ....You have one overrated DT and the rest are scrubs..You guys think Ahanutu is going to provide a pass rush? Please.....In total you have one overrated Tackle and one mediocre End and the rest are scrubs...

Yaeh everyone here in New England thinks I'm crazy for taking the JETS by 3 in Buffalo on Sunday because of Bledsoe. I think the JETS by 3 is a gimme.

I am thinking Jets by 10. The Jets are our biggest rival and i hate to say this but if anyone had as good of an off season as we did it was the Jets. Their only drawback was they subtracted to add, but this team is looking good, and the offense seems to be finally getting their new system.

Back
Top Bottom