Circus of the AFC East continues: Bills Reported to claim IK | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus of the AFC East continues: Bills Reported to claim IK

I don't condone, or justify this, but there are many tweets, and reports of people backing IK's character.

The number of people backing Geno:

*crickets*

Neither should be backed, really.
IK's an idiot for lashing out at a teammate, an Important teammate at that, over money, even if it was for a good cause, and Geno's inconsiderate for not paying the guy back, let alone, trying to intimidate the guy.
Don't be surprised if both these fools are out of the NFL in a few years.

After he knocks out the Bills quarterback lets see if he ends up in Miami's camp. I smell Belicheck is up to no-good again.

"Hey kid it looks like we're going to without Tom for a month. Here's $1 million now go break the jaws of each of the other AFC East quarterbacks."

He'd have to figure out who that is first. Maybe this is Rex's way of choosing a QB, last man standing style?

This stuff is a lot more humorous when he's doing it to teams other than us.

Chances this guy is a team captain in prime time on week 10 vs the Jets? Yeah, 100%.

I really hope IK and Geno are both playing week 10 this is just hilarious.

im just glad we didnt sign this idiot

Of course, then your argument of Philbin only dealing with "choir boys" would have gone to ****. Which it is anyways, but Debbie's gonna Downer.

Rex is playing with fire up there. A players coach bringing in Harvin, Incognito, IK and McCoy may result in a dumpster fire in that locker room in the not to distant future.

Rex is playing with fire up there. A players coach bringing in Harvin, Incognito, IK and McCoy may result in a dumpster fire in that locker room in the not to distant future.

its what Rex always does... no matter how the team may start... it will crumble in time... just like the Jets!!!

i just feel bad for Buffalo fans cause they been wanting their team to dig out of the hole they been in.

Ik... getting laid out by WR in preseason game vs Carolina

[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000510423/IK-Enemkpali-laid-out-by-Brenton-Bersin[/video]

He looked pretty good last night. That was a nice hit that he didn't see.

As for competition, Randell Johnson is already playing the same role as a DE/LB tweener that can rush the passer. IK will probably have to beat him to make the squad.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Saints' CJ Spiller underwent arthroscopic knee surgery Friday in Pensacola, Fla, but is expected back for regular-season opener, per source.

Matthew Fairburn ‏@MatthewFairburn
Rex Ryan says Jarius Wynn has a serious ACL injury. Fear is he'll be lost for the season.

Back
Top Bottom