CKParrot: Hickey responsible for hard questions at the NFL Combine. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CKParrot: Hickey responsible for hard questions at the NFL Combine.

dailejav10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
CK stating on his twitter acct that it was all Hickey in regards to the questions that were being asked. I just want to know if he had a sit beside him otherwise who knows what was asked and who asked it.

I think he's referring to the Bucs staff supposedly asking Myron Rolle how it felt to quit on his team. I heard last year there was also a player who said he would refuse to play for the Bucs based on inappropriate questions that were asked.

Do not know if Hickey was the guy who asked those questions, though. Perhaps CK heard something that isn't common knowledge.

I like ck's opinion on a lot of things, but he doesn't have sources in the inside, he's just posting what he read somewhere.

I am pretty sure he does have inside sources now. He has developed a lot of contacts through the league over the years. The guy has even been interviewed on NFLN. He is connected

Let's say Hickey DID do this. Do you think for a second after the Wells Report comes out that the Fins will be asking invasive/out of touch questions to these players?

Not an issue...or better yet...there are way bigger issues facing this team right now.

I think he's referring to the Bucs staff supposedly asking Myron Rolle how it felt to quit on his team. I heard last year there was also a player who said he would refuse to play for the Bucs based on inappropriate questions that were asked.

Do not know if Hickey was the guy who asked those questions, though. Perhaps CK heard something that isn't common knowledge.

Two things about this.

For one yes your interpretation is correct. Someone on twitter asked me if Hickey was responsible for the line of questioning to Myron Rolle and I replied that he was.

For another it's actually not even "inside information" that Hickey is the guy that asked that question.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/...aracter-after-success-williams-blount/2012852

Hickey was criticized for asking Florida State defensive back Myron Rolle if he felt he abandoned his Seminoles football team by leaving Tallahassee to study in Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar.

What could be classified as "inside information" (or rather the product of an email conversation directly with Myron Rolle) is that Rolle wasn't offended, recognizes that the NFL is a business, and that the question wasn't the worst he was asked during the process.

I know CK is connected that's why I follow him. But even if someone did say he was the one that asked those questions there is still no concrete proof ...that's all I'm getting at. I do agree with Hayden there are bigger things that we really need to worry about right now.

Two things about this.

For one yes your interpretation is correct. Someone on twitter asked me if Hickey was responsible for the line of questioning to Myron Rolle and I replied that he was.

For another it's actually not even "inside information" that Hickey is the guy that asked that question.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/...aracter-after-success-williams-blount/2012852

What could be classified as "inside information" (or rather the product of an email conversation directly with Myron Rolle) is that Rolle wasn't offended, recognizes that the NFL is a business, and that the question wasn't the worst he was asked during the process.

Thanks for the clarification CK.

Two things about this.

I know you might not want to respond to this question, but I'll ask anyway:

Do you think he is the person who asked Nick Kasa if he's gay?

Back
Top Bottom