Clark Judge: Pouncey Is Best AFC Center and Major Pro Bowl Snub! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clark Judge: Pouncey Is Best AFC Center and Major Pro Bowl Snub!

Well thats your opinion and I hope u are right but the majority of people dont agree(not that makes u wrong)
The majority of this board disagrees with me all the time and makes me no less right or wrong.
I think Pouncey is heading on the right path but Like I said I dont agree that he is the best center in the league. We have one player to me that is the best in the league at his position and that is Brandon Fields IMO

alright d...maybe you'll get it some day...

get what I dont share your opinion that he is the best in the league maybe he will convince me he is the best as his career goes on.

by the time he convinces you you'll be late to the party...

good day

by the time he convinces you you'll be late to the party...

good day

he is on the cusp I agree. I jjust dont feel he has reached that level of greatness yet esp in two years.
Hell who knows at the beginning of the year all we heard was the greatness of his brother and Nick Mangold

His brother made it because he plays for the Steelers, and the Steelers are one of the teams the nation collectively sucks off at every turn. Period. Mike had a fantastic year, and he deserves to be there. Just more proof that the Pro Bowl is nothing but a popularity contest- not just popularity of the player, but popularity of the team that player plays for. Jeff Saturday somehow making it is another perfect example of this.

Good to know there is one other on this site who shares the animosity for putzburgh I do.

he is on the cusp I agree. I jjust dont feel he has reached that level of greatness yet esp in two years.
Hell who knows at the beginning of the year all we heard was the greatness of his brother and Nick Mangold

not from me you didn't...i said after last season that if i had the choice i would take mike pouncey over any center in the league going forward...and that i envisioned him being the best center in the league in 2012...once he had a year of the offseason training program under his belt....imo he's done exactly that

not from me you didn't...i said after last season that if i had the choice i would take mike pouncey over any center in the league going forward...and that i envisioned him being the best center in the league in 2012...once he had a year of the offseason training program under his belt....imo he's done exactly that

and he's 23 years old

Good to know there is one other on this site who shares the animosity for putzburgh I do.

Lol, yeah never really liked the Steelers much. It's exacerbated by the fact that I spent a year of college out in western PA. I really respect the passion the Steeler fans have (a good friend of mine and his whole family are huge Steeler fans and they're as die-hard as it gets), but I've never cared for that franchise much at all.

Back
Top Bottom