Classic Dolphins Pictures | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Classic Dolphins Pictures

16RatM4.jpg
Johnson looks like he has constipation and is trying to take a ****

So, Sept 13, 1999, Mile High Stadium. The first game after Elway retired and they honored him at half time. I was there. Sitting in the nosebleeds on some radio contest won pair of tickets with my then BIL.

I'm, of course in my 99. My BIL was sporting a fresh 13. I looked around once and realize we were lumped with a few other Fin fans. Then I saw Zach Thomas' sister and a relation, I assume of JT, told me she liked my jersey. We were in the Dolphins family section.

So, I'm in awe. Getting to see my Dolphins, while landlocked in Wyoming at Mile High. Before I could even get over that excitement, some dude approaches me and starts asking my BIL if he knows "this guy" and he's holding a picture of Danny and him together. You could see a clear, family resemblance. So, we talk for a bit and he takes down our address.

We go on to destroy the Broncos that night. 🤣 Apparently, we "ruined" Elway's night by blowing them out so soundly. We got spit at by whole family's as they walked past. Walking through the parking lot was like Escape From LA.

A few weeks later, we received manilla envelopes full of old Marino pictures. Some college, mostly Dolphins though. A few autographed and 1 personalized for each of us. I was dumbstruck and so fortunate.

I have the pics around here somewhere. I'll post them when I do.

Fins up!

Back
Top Bottom