Clay signs offer sheet from Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay signs offer sheet from Bills

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver
I'm told the Dolphins' final offer to Charles Clay was four years, $27 million with less than $15 million guaranteed. @nflnetwork

Wow. That is a big difference.

I'm sure they put a big number in your 2 as they lnow our vap will ne top out

Ozzy rules!!

screw it.... wallace/hartline/gibson gone, stills on rookie money, cap increase.....first instinct tells me why the hell not match?

however it is st patricks day, and i may be feeling lucky....or i may just want to tell the billsand rex ryan to **** off

7 million only looked good as a one year. I bet we don't match.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I'm sure they put a big number in your 2 as they lnow our vap will ne top out

Ozzy rules!!

What?

Next year, with Suh, Miami is going to have over 30 million in cap.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Has anyone started the "Charles Clay Sucks" thread yet? :lol:

He doesn't suck, at all, but 38 million for him is high.

All this bluster from the Bills and that's the best they come up with? What a waste of time it's all been. We'll probably match. That's not the ridiculous 9 mil we kept hearing about. Of course it's still an overpay, but we seemed willing to overpay him from the beginning.

What?

Next year, with Suh, Miami is going to have over 30 million in cap.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

He doesn't suck, at all, but 38 million for him is high.

You are forgetting about extensions for RT, Vernon and pouncey

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

ight we all know it is overpaying for Clay at this time to match it.... but we all know what he does and will offer to our offense and our future developing our entire offense!!!

i say match it. i believe he does want to be a Dolphin in the long run. get this worked out, long term!!!

I enjoyed watching Clay and the fan in me wants them to match, but the realist in me realizes he's gone...

Good player we actually developed...Dan Campbell is a pretty solid coach

Bills likely will trade for Vernon Davis if matched. I would rather have Clay.

Back
Top Bottom