Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up

Barring something unfortunate, i don't see fiedler starting. Any one who disagrees, well, that is the definition of "REACHING"

Originally posted by DolFinatic718
Everybody on this board can qoute me from this point on

FEELEY WILL START THE SEASON!!! :)

Actually, your quoting Clayton. But if you want to claim it as your ray or intelligence, go ahead. Clutch to that little ray for dear life..you need it.

Originally posted by Mile High Fin
We "reached" for a QB with a lot of potential and upside.

We "reached" for a QB with 2005 2nd rd pick (equal to 2004 3rd rd in value), thus saving our 1st round pick for 2004 to take BPA, and further help in other needed areas.

We "reached" for a QB who can start this year, right away, at a potentially high level (as experienced back-ups can do), unlike a ROOKIE QB who must sit out a whole year (or struggle in first year).

We "reached" for a guy who has just a good a shot at becoming good/great QB as a rookie (Rivers/Losman/etc). See--Hasselbeck/Brady/Green/Bulger/etc. And did I mention we saved the 1st round pick in the process to help other areas as well???

Yeah, I guess we "reached". :lol:
Nice "reach" Rick....

Nice post. I think some people here think they know more than Rick "We Rich BIatch" Spielman

Originally posted by Graythreat

Actually, your quoting Clayton. But if you want to claim it as your ray or intelligence, go ahead. Clutch to that little ray for dear life..you need it.

:chuckle:

I am new here, so i will post my opinion, I feel AJ should start, unless he is just terrible. I do not feel that will be the case. I think Rick has a decent eye for QB's. As he was the one who wanted us to get Hasselback. I just hope Rick ends up looking like a genius and not a dope with egg on his face.Dolfanreal69

Back
Top Bottom