Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up

I was listening, (but not actually in a sightline to the TV) and I didn't hear Clayton say that we reached. One correction on what I did hear. They said it was Spurrier who ruined Ramsey mentally, not Gibbs. Specifically, it was the ex-Steeler rb (I'm blanking on the name) who said that.

Originally posted by Graythreat
Watching Pre-draft on ESPN, he was talking about QB's. Said Cowboys found their future franchise QB in Henson, said Redskins have the 1 2 punch with Brunelle and Rammsey that they ned. Their still high on Ramsey's , thought Gibbs may have ruined his career mentally, lol.

Also said we scrammbled and reached for Feeley...ugh, hate to hear that from pinhead, but he's right.

Leftwhich, Grossman, Palmer, and Boller will start this year.

After reading the title to this thread and then reading what you had to say, i dont see where clayton said "feeley to start and jay to be backup". Also if clayton did say this, from whom did he get this information from?

All you said was that he said that we "reached" "scammbled" whatever to get feeley.

That has nothing to do with who is starting.

If your title says one thing then thats what the thread should be about, not bout if we "reached" or not for feeley:fire:

Re: Re: Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up

Originally posted by DolFinatic718

After reading the title to this thread and then reading what you had to say, i dont see where clayton said "feeley to start and jay to be backup". Also if clayton did say this, from whom did he get this information from?

All you said was that he said that we "reached" "scammbled" whatever to get feeley.

If your title says one thing then thats what the thread should be about, not bout if we "reached" or not for feeley:fire:

Clayton did specifically say "Feeley to start, Jay to backup", but he didn't mention a source.

Re: Re: Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up

The NEWS I was delivering was that Clayton said the plan is for Feeley to start, and Jay to back him up. Some poster tried to call me on his saying we reached, which he did, followed up by "a THIRD round QB in AJ feeley" that had deffinite negative conotations. The conversation was took a different direction due to other posts, problem?

Re: Re: Re: Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up

The NEWS I was delivering was that Clayton said the plan is for Feeley to start, and Jay to back him up. Some poster tried to call me on his saying we reached, which he did, followed up by "a THIRD round QB in AJ feeley" that had deffinite negative conotations. The conversation was took a different direction due to other posts, problem?

Who cares

Re: Re: Re: Re: Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up

Who cares

Who cares? You read the thread, come in and try to say I falsified the title? I thought it was pretty apparent when the title says "Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up" and then I give other clayton news that that was the point of the thread, to deliver news.

And here you are bitching and moaning about it? Who cares? This got 21 hits in about 4 minutes being up, I think it's news worthy, Clayton said we're planning on starting AJ, which actually hints towards at least a fair football competition this year.

Don't like it? Tough, there's a little ignore button, that way you never have to see a post I post again if you wish. Won't hurt my feelings if you put me on it. I suggest you do so, or make a mental note to avoid my posts in the future, as it was obviously over your head. I didn't feel I needed to requote clayton on the Jay AJ issue, nor do I plan to in the future. Read between the lines, or keep the comments from the peanut gallery to a minimum. Hell, your free to post what you want, I just suggest that it's meaningful information pertinent to the topic of discussion rather than questioning the validity of a title, and whehter or not people "care" about it.

Ciao

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up

Who cares? You read the thread, come in and try to say I falsified the title? I thought it was pretty apparent when the title says "Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up" and then I give other clayton news that that was the point of the thread, to deliver news.

And here you are bitching and moaning about it? Who cares? This got 21 hits in about 4 minutes being up, I think it's news worthy, Clayton said we're planning on starting AJ, which actually hints towards at least a fair football competition this year.

Don't like it? Tough, there's a little ignore button, that way you never have to see a post I post again if you wish. Won't hurt my feelings if you put me on it. I suggest you do so, or make a mental note to avoid my posts in the future, as it was obviously over your head. I didn't feel I needed to requote clayton on the Jay AJ issue, nor do I plan to in the future. Read between the lines, or keep the comments from the peanut gallery to a minimum. Hell, your free to post what you want, I just suggest that it's meaningful information pertinent to the topic of discussion rather than questioning the validity of a title, and whehter or not people "care" about it.

Ciao

:lol: I was gonna tear you a new azzhole but after seeing who posted it i dont even need to say anything.

WE ALL KNOW FEELEY IS GOING TO START, DONT NEED YOU POSTING WHAT CLAYTON SAID FOR US TO KNOW THAT, BUT THANKS ANYWAY. LOL

Why do people on this board wanna start a fight over everything? Who cares if he said we reached or if he didn't say it?He's with us now and we have to hope for the best. That's all any of us can do now, right?

Ozzy rules!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Clayton: Feeley to start, Jay to back up

:lol: I was gonna tear you a new azzhole but after seeing who posted it i dont even need to say anything.

WE ALL KNOW FEELEY IS GOING TO START, DONT NEED YOU POSTING WHAT CLAYTON SAID FOR US TO KNOW THAT, BUT THANKS ANYWAY. LOL

if you'd do a little research, you'll find there are many varying opinion's on who's going to start. Entire threads have been devoted to people arguing whether or not Jay or AJ should or will start.

But then again your a close minded poster who thinks he's in'sync with the FO, so you obviously know all right? I mean, it's a sure deal that Feeley will start the first game of the season, his first year in our system, after not seeing game time in over a year, with only 5 games in 3 NFL years. Yeah, it's a sure thing he'll start over our starter of 4 years :rolleyes:

Everybody on this board can qoute me from this point on

FEELEY WILL START THE SEASON!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom