clayton just reported... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

clayton just reported...

zevo

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Clayton saids he will likely be a bill and the Bills have made a new offer for Henson(drft pick which is believed to be a 2nd rd pick!) So it looks like hes our QB of da future!

Clayton claims that the Bills are way ahead of the pack for his services!

pick will be in 2005

LMAO! Give me a break. #2 Defense baby!

oh an dif we were i guess we could just go ahead and draft wil smith or keneche udeze

You guys are trading two picks....(2nd and 3rd)....including one this year.........were you even listening to John Clayton?

A) Good luck getting a contract dealt with cause it applies to Houston's rookie salary cap. I have a feeling he will reenter the draft.

B) If you do then christ you can't say crap about the Feely trade cause that is even worse. I'd be more concerned about Hensen then I am with Feely.

#2 Defense does not mean anything. Yards given up does not mean jack, points and records do. We sweeped that "# 2" Defense of yours. You better hope you get Henson, you don't want Drew Hasbeen throwing picks left and right. You remember, Sunday Night game throwing one to Sammy Knight and one to Brock Marion, and on that one game in BUffalo which he threw to T-Buck that was brought back to the house.

LMAO!! How jealous you r my friend!!!

This deal aint even done and your already sputtering off at the mouth " My qb prospect is better than yours"! LMAO!!!!

If you guys get Henson for the same price that we got Feeley, than the Bills obviously made a better trade. Henson has great physical attributes.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If you guys get Henson for the same price that we got Feeley, than the Bills obviously made a better trade. Henson has great physical attributes.

A couple years of rust and be sitting on the bench. Then what happens if Bledsoe plays well enough to last a few more years to fend this guy off? At least Feely is coming in to play 'now'.

I would hope Buffalo is smart enough to bring him in for a closer look then that farce in Houston circus show before trading a pick.

Henson is much more talented that Feely, plus it's the perfect situation for all involved.

He can sit behind Drew then playin a few years, they just have to sign him which Henson has said he'd do. Henson has never proven anything in the NFL though so he is a big risk/reward guy.

Miami either wouldn't pay up for Henson, or they wanted to go with a guy who has proven something in the league and has been groomed under solid QB teachers in Philly.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Finally a phin fan that can take an objective look. You r 100% right my friend. To compare Henson to feely on talent alone is like comparing Billy Joe Hobert to Dan Marino.

I'm not saying henson will be a great qb in the Nfl but he does have a crap load of talent.

henson a better prospect than feeley?? Now thats a frigin joke. Feeley has already showed he can throw passes int he nfl Henson hasnt even played in 3 years let alone even thrown a pass period in 3 years. Feeley will be starting and henson will be trying to learn how to play the position for 4 years and hes one year younger than feeley!! No aint that some ****.. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Henson is much more talented that Feely, plus it's the perfect situation for all involved.

He can sit behind Drew then playin a few years, they just have to sign him which Henson has said he'd do. Henson has never proven anything in the NFL though so he is a big risk/reward guy.

Contradiction....we don't know if he really is talented. He has a better arm yes but as said before there are guys with great arms working in grocery stores. They also thought Hensen was going to be a great baseball player and look what happened there.

Back
Top Bottom