clayton just reported... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

clayton just reported...

Tell me what the HELL this thread has to do with the DOLPHINS? Take this crap over to the General NFL forum.

whats the diff, you wont stop our pass rush and Henson wont be playing for another year anyways.......again.:lol:

Originally posted by finzfan4life
henson a better prospect than feeley?? Now thats a frigin joke. Feeley has already showed he can throw passes int he nfl Henson hasnt even played in 3 years let alone even thrown a pass period in 3 years. Feeley will be starting and henson will be trying to learn how to play the position for 4 years and hes one year younger than feeley!! No aint that some ****.. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

These are the comments that kill me, the argument for getting Feely is "The Front Office knows more then us fans so let them make the decisions" Well there are a hell of alot more NFL GM's and coaches interested in Henson then there are in Feely, why is that?

You can't have it both ways, wither we trust the Fins FO and except Feely and aslo trust the rest of the executives in the NFL and believe Henson has way more talent, or we say the Fins FO sucks and Fely was a bad choice and henson s overated.

VanDol you are right about the arm thing. However, talent isn't something that is doesn't pan out.

Players with talent have not fared well when in the NFL, but they still had a ton of natural talent. Not the other way around. Henson was extremely talented at baseball even if he didn't pan out.

At least that's how I see it.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

These are the comments that kill me, the argument for getting Feely is "The Front Office knows more then us fans so let them make the decisions" Well there are a hell of alot more NFL GM's and coaches interested in Henson then there are in Feely, why is that?

You can't have it both ways, wither we trust the Fins FO and except Feely and aslo trust the rest of the executives in the NFL and believe Henson has way more talent, or we say the Fins FO sucks and Fely was a bad choice and henson s overated.

wow two decent phin fans in one thread. Never thought I'd see it.

But atleast u understand how the NFL works as well.

Originally posted by finfan54
whats the diff, you wont stop our pass rush and Henson wont be playing for another year anyways.......again.:lol:

Two words Finny: Jim McNally! How dem apples taste!

The bills are giving up a third this year and a second next year for Henson, i just heard it on espn. If thats what its for, for a guy who has not played in 3 years, is just pathetic.

We can't analyze this until all is said and done. I am disappointed in the Feeley move UNLESS they still get a good young QB in the draft. Maybe we get lucky and still get Rivers in the draft with one of our 2 1st rounders (assuming Ogun gone). I still want a solid, young prospect at QB. Essentially, Feeley is signing a two year deal as far as the Fins are concerned. Perfect timing to bring along a young QB.

It isn't happening.

Even by chance Henson gets traded to anyone, he'll be sitting the pine for a couple years. I don't know why that would excite anyone.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If you guys get Henson for the same price that we got Feeley, than the Bills obviously made a better trade. Henson has great physical attributes.

I see what you're saying, but I'm not sure how clear it is seeing as how Henson hasn't played in many years. I think he should do well, but you just never know. It's all a crap shoot anyway.

Oliver...

Originally posted by deadpoolX
drew henson = ryan leaf. Feeley was the right choice.

I nominate this post as the "MOST IGNORANT POST OF THE DAY"

:nono:

This whole thread is funny, because just yesterday afternoon I was listening to another talking head from ESPN saying that Miami was the clear front-runner for Henson, then not 10 minutes later I found out about the deal for Feeley. ESPN does a lot of speculating, I'd take anything they predict with a grain of salt.

At any rate, working out a deal with Houston isn't the biggest obstacle, it's only a start. The biggest obstacle will be talking Henson and his agent out of that 10 year guaranteed salary he wants.

Back
Top Bottom